Reviews for Can I keep you?
Angellia chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Haha that was great! Loved it
xXBlueDazeXx chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That. Was. Wicked!
spikette55 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Very nice...took your time with the plot there. Enjoyed it very much. thanx luv, look forward to more like this.
JadedTruth chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Vamp buffy all the way. cant wait for more
Summerland chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
oh my gosh, this was a very beatiful and hot story. I did manage to notice the slight sneaking of modern language that made it a bit out of place, what with the what's up and the piece of her thing, but otherwise it was fabulous. i am a bit disappointed that you did not make a sequel, but if you ever made a story as even close to this good again, i would be dancing in my underpants. so, keep writing cause you are a fabulous writer and love this story. Now I want cookies.
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Cute...I think it's fine this short.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I Loved your story and hope you continue with it!
The Jolly Glomper chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
E
I Love it! I think the ending is wonderful and it doesn't need to be any longer. This is one of my favorite AU fics ever!
Coreen chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Yes, I was wondering when you're going to start thr sequel. When I was done reading "Can I keep you?", I was excited to read that you were thinking of writing a sequel. This story was great!
Please make sequel really soon! _!
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
OMG! You should write a sequel! Or another chapter! or, or , or something! Just write more!
willowsgurl chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
this story is pure genius. The vampire Buffy idea is original and a classic one. I am in love with this story, i hope you do write a sequel to it.
db chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
you really must write more on this story. it's just really to good. please.
KeepTheFaith chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
This was an amazing Spuffy story. I really liked the way that Buffy got to evil, vamp Spike. She got under his skin, whether he wanted her to or not. The way that he kept thinking about how he didn't want to hurt her was very telling. I liked the way that Buffy wasn't afraid of any of the vamps, even before Spike turned her and after I'm sure she'll be even more of a force to be reckoned with. It was also neat the way Buffy supplanted Dru in Spike's affections, even before he made her.

I'd love to see a sequel to this story as well, because vamp Buffy, in love with vamp Spike is a delicious idea and I'm sure you'd come up with something well worth reading. Especially since this is one of the best evil Spike finding and turning an earlier era Buffy into a vampire, while keeping the connection that formed while she was human.

Excellent story. Thanks for sharing it.

Laura
faerie chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Kate that was so good! you gotta write more darn you and your addictive fic! *mock-shakes fist* lol ;)
spikedzebra chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Are you going to write any more chapthers in this fic? it totally rox!