Reviews for Sweet Lullaby
vbn45 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
that was very cute! i loved it ]
mayfaire chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Lovely fic. It's nice to see that the pace of the story is not too fast, not too slow. I appreciated the private conversations Duo and Heero had. Your Heero is lovely. He is not as stoic and he is able to kid around with Duo. Absolutely love the good night kiss.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This was very sweet. I wish you had the words to the lullaby here...
Annikaya chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I loved this story! I just about died at the Star Trek reference. It was just totally something Duo would say! And I think you did a marvelous job of keeping Heero in character but still building on that character. Great job!
A Thousand Paper Cranes chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I knew he was awake! I knew it! *dances* I feel special...
This was a really sweet story. _ I love the lullaby idea. Very nice.
Meanne77 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Really sweet little thing _ And since it's 6.30 Am here, I think I'm going to sleep too, lol. Maybe Hee-chan would sing for me too ?
Mookie 821 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Another story that actually COULD happen, as you've written. Nice to see that Heero wasn't miraculously a wonderful singer, which makes his efforts to learn to sing something all the more meaningful.
I like the vague hints of the what else Heero was on his way to stealing from Duo, and his embarrassment at Duo's unintentional (?) comment about a tussle in the pillows was subtly portrayed, despite his red ears.
Nicely written, with nothing overly forced. The vague hints leading up to the promise of things to come at the end made this a quite believable story - a very touching one, as well.
WaterBookLover chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
cool! I like this story! so sweet! *likes sweet stories very much*
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Very nice fic. I thought it was sweet and well executed. Nicely written with great use of emotive language and imagery. I quite liked the writing style too. The dialogue was well done. I particularly enjoyed the characterisation and the situation. It was very enjoyable to read. Well done.

_~

DreamWeaver
Natasha Cantrell chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
that was sweet. Heero can sing me to sleep anyday _