Reviews for Gifts come in many forms
royano chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
please let rei live?!
xSterlingStardust chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Please UPDATE SOON!_
Kai Hiwatari Seigaku's Phoenix chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
please update SOON!
hellzboy chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
Don't let him die! Update soon!... and is this a yaoi? or non-yaoi? I don't mind whichever XD
FlamingIce94 chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
You haven't updated forever. Please continue this story
darkwaterwolf chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
rei should live rei should live, update soon
Draconia20 chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
Hope you update soon. I really like the story so far! :)
darkwaterwolf chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
pretty please continue
dream-whizper chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
It's NOT crap! I love it. Let little tiger live! Kai needs him. Are your brother serious? Of corse you don't have to party all the time, or like ever. I love cartoons! Especially Beyblade and evolution. And besides, you aren't grown up until you stop thinking children arn't childish. Today three of us from our school enteren the childrens part of a mall. Oh! They have many plushies, and I love them all! You were in Wales? yay, I want to. Well, keep up the good work. Please update soon!

(and by the way, I think the lemon pizza sounds great!)
jak'idiot chapter 4 . 9/17/2004
never read a bbxmen cross befor but its not crap and if you get round to wrighting the next chap live rai live and in 17 an anti socal and wach cartoons wats the point in going out if your not in a socal mood any way bye
ARTEMIS chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
I LIKE YOUR STORY!PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
dstrbd child chapter 4 . 12/31/2003
plz don't let rei die...he's my favorite, and if u kill him right now, then i'll tear off your arms and beat u with them. gr8 story. plz let rei b ok! if u killed him off i swear i'll...GRR...u don't even wanna know. plz update soon!
~dstrbd childd
Darks Light chapter 4 . 12/27/2003
hey that was excellent really excellent...plz dont let Rei die! that would be so sad! plz update soon
RBMIfan chapter 3 . 12/2/2003
This is for chapter 4 after I went back and read the top.I'm 13 and I watch I don't watch TV that much anyway.
P.S.I love dangly earings_
RBMIfan chapter 4 . 12/2/2003
LET REI LIVE!And please don't turn this story into a yaoi.I think it's very good so far_