Reviews for The Immortal Blade
whoareyoutojudge chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
great story ive read most of it before but now thats its finished i cant wait to get to the end im just reviewing so i can add it to my favorites
Nightgazer333 chapter 16 . 8/29/2005
YAY! COOL! GOOD FIC DUDE!
tia chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
just a note to let you know, if you are over 6', you will be really skinny if you are only 150...trust me, i have a 6'5" brother, and he is finally happy to be close to 180 with his muscles working construction! better give yours a bit more weight!
tia chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
cool! love both of the story lines together! doing a great job! now if only i could get my stories out of my head...and on paper/computer...
WildfireDreams chapter 16 . 4/6/2004
wow i can't wait to read more of your works _... uh could you by any chance tell me what your penname will be so i can find them? lol keep up the good work!
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 16 . 4/4/2004
That was awesome man! I said it once and I'll say it again. that was the way LOD should have been the entire time. Everyone fighting together, even Lloyd. I can say that this story is guaranteed a spot in my favorites list for a long time to come!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 16 . 4/4/2004
A very good chapter here, and I was just wondering if the combo attack had a name. Well, good luck getting your own author profie account. Until then, see ya around.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 15 . 4/3/2004
I hate to say this, but Miranda does act a little OOC if you ask me, but that was before I remembered the Death Rose, and how she forgave her mother. Also, does the Blinding light combo have a name?
WildfireDreams chapter 15 . 4/3/2004
cool keep up the good work, i can't wait for more!
Seriyu-the-ice-dragon chapter 15 . 4/3/2004
I am surprised at how much you like to have Richie get killed.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 13 . 3/24/2004
Now this is the way that LOD should have been! Way to go Dragoon Swordsman! I'm anxious to see how this whole thing ends!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 13 . 3/23/2004
I can't wait to see that chapter up. I am glad that you have finally updated, and hopefully will see yoy around sometime. As a request, can you check out my LOD story, Link in Endiness? It is a Zelda/Lod crossover, just to let you know.
Seriyu-the-ice-dragon chapter 13 . 3/23/2004
Cool story so far and the residual magic is a much better explanation of copying Dragoon spirits, than in the Diamond Dragoon story I read.
WildfireDreams chapter 13 . 3/23/2004
well now we know how the spirits copied _ can't wait for more
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 12 . 3/11/2004
Belmont is the Divine Dragoon? I love it! I'm anxious to see how this and the Second Story of the Diamond Dragoon ends. keep writing