Reviews for Swimming Pool
Destiny Kitty chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aw poor Rei. Kitties don't like water! Nice to see Kai save him. I hope he did give the bullies their just reward after he took Rei to the hospital. Hope he'll recover alright.

Des
sparkleshadowcat chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I soo happy for this story, do you know why? You didnt make Rei girly! I see many stories out there when they write Kai super strong character and then Rei weak and "Kai- dependent." You made Rei really cool! Keep up the good work! Take care.
Beywriter chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
ok, in my opinion chapter two could be called "Kai's revenge"

where he attacks them and makes them pay for nearly killing Ray.

Kai could force them to apologize right at Ray's bedside (if he's in Hospital or recovering at the place there staying and Ray's in bed).

Ray could get Kai a thanks for saving my skin present.

But its not my fic...its yours, there ideas straight from the think pad (my brain lol)

Please write more
VGMaster04 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Interesting. You gonna update?
I-like-chickens chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
great write another chapter
pokeralice chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update and once more UPDATE! s'il vous plait, por favor, please?
JXX5 chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Nice story. I like it funny yet breathtaking.

Have Kai and Rei half kill the other guys.

CONTINUE!
Nik Nak chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Great start! poor ray his have cat and cats don't like water :( Kill dem Kai!
smilez chapter 1 . 10/30/2003