Reviews for Stars in December
Shadowdancer9 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Wow! I just happened to find the saved link to your website in my computer and thought I would just take a peek. (I had given up on you). Imagine my surprise when I saw new story. I couldn't access them there, but the site told me to come here, so I did and ran a search. That eventually led me to finding out you wrote some new chapters for this one. I really enjoyed reading it and look forward to more. However, I am nervous that you may take another two years to write some more. Please don't take so long. If you need a sounding board, please let me or one of your other fans know, so that way it won't take so long to see where you go with the story.

Great job, please update a little faster.
Dark-bat chapter 11 . 6/29/2006
Wow, I'm definitely thrilled with the update!

I'm just a little confused at some parts. Like, from what POV is the second part (after Lily's letter) written in. Because sometimes you use the words "us" and such, which makes it seem like it's going to be in 1st person narrative... but then there's no mention of the word "I" and it's written like it's 3rd person limited, going within Hugh's mind. Just a little confusing. I don't know if it was intentional, or if it's just the late hour after a 8 hour shift that's playing tricks on my mind.

So I take it Kitty and Pete aren't getting back together? Pity. I just absolutely love them together. Maybe in the future, eh?

I can definitely understand Red's... irritation with the team 'coupling up.' I don't know why, but that's always bothered me too. It's just all too convenient that one of the few people you would love (or in some's case: tolerate long enough to form a relationship) would be on a team with you... let alone for that to happen four times in one team. Too much coincidence.

Ah well, makes for good plot lines.

Anyways, I'm waiting with great anticipation for the next chapter!
Dark-bat chapter 10 . 1/4/2006
Wowwie.

This was wonderful.

You got me to actually start feeling bits of hatred towards Piotr, which is amazing, since he's one of my favorite characters.

But this was ABSOLUTELY brilliant.

I love it how you didn't just tell it from one person's perspective. You told it from third person omniscent, first person limited, etc. etc. It just shook things up and made every chapter a surprise.

I also love it how you didn't go into explicit detail on everything. Most authors would write every little detail of the wedding, you mentioned it almost in passing, which really added to the fact that it wasn't really a great wedding, that it was cheap and almost... fake.

Or going in to detail on Piotr's funeral, or how Kitty learned of his death. That was brilliant. It made it seem all the more harsh and... for lack of a better word, morbid.

you're so wonderful with writing people's emotions and such. Like Kitty obsessing with the pen after Piotr died. That was great.

So, yeah!

much kudos! This is going on my favorites list!
shadowdancer chapter 10 . 4/26/2004
This is a great story. I was wondering if you have an eta on the next chapter! If you could let me know that would be great.
I really want to see what hits the fan when Kitty and Lilly arrive in England.
oldprydefan chapter 10 . 4/1/2004
Well, now you've gone and made me cry! Very bittersweet chapter and I enjoyed it very much. I'm going to be very interested to see how this all plays out now that Pete knows that Lily is his. He seems to be taking it well. It's also going to be very intersting to see how Red reacts to Kitty joining MI-X.
Harry2 chapter 10 . 3/23/2004
Well, Xavier is gone, and Kitty has told Pete what many of us have suspected for some time: Lillith is Pete's not Piotr. I think that, if Kitty can survive some of the preditors within MI-X she will make a great member. As for Xavier's manipulations, I think those are going to have more ramifications than most people think.
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 10 . 3/22/2004
I loved that chapter it has to be my fav so far (which is saying alot as they are all great!) I love the intersperced (sp?) little bits of comic relief which helped to keep this running oh so smoothly and believe me it was so lovelyu to read my eyes didnt waver for a second from the screen (which is something that never happens to me).
Im hoping for some kind of interaction between Lilly and Pete, i think he could become a great dad, he seems quite a fun guy.
I love the thought of Emma and Scott as well (anyway to inflict pain upon Jean...humm did that make me sound too mean?) You have intrigued me as to how the origional 5 Xmen are taking this after all they were i suppose in way closer to him then the others (except that shoe sucker Ororo) and what about Logan? didnt he always see Charles as his redeemer to whom he owned his life (or summink like that my brain or brian as i call it aint working today to much damn school sure fries it!). Anyway i cant wait to read more
Please try to update soon...like tommorow?
*Smiles winningly*
Bethany Paige Price chapter 9 . 2/7/2004
0_0 Whoa! You'd think that after the Dark Phoenix thing with Jean, Charles would know it's not a good idea to piss that entity off. But still . . . Damn. *blink* Goes to show you can't control a god-like creature, I suppose. And you did well writing Rachel. I had a mental breakdown years ago, and those kind of frenetic rambling thoughts are really what it's like. Good job.
Aethaena chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
So Rachel is kind of in love with Olivia? Hmm... But OMG, she is POWERFUL... I'm glad she killed the evil Xavier though... but poor Piotr... but i still love Kete more...
Update soon!
~Suzuka
oldprydefan chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
Yes! Ok, I probably shouldn't be celebrating that Rachel killed Xavier, but this whole mess is his fault, so I can't help it. Well done. Rachel's disjointed, confused thoughts set just the right mood. Dying to see how this all turns out.
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
Yay go Rachel! So Xavier killed Piotr m...he's a sneaky devl with all his mind power! Will Rachel revert to normal? Will Kitty learn the truth about Rachels coma and Piotrs death? I hope so...will her and pete ever get together again? He would make a cool dad i think.
Anyway flawless as usual, glad you got over th writers block and hopefully you will updats soon!
melissarxy1 chapter 8 . 1/29/2004
You know that I love all your stories, right? But you're worse than I am when it comes to cliffhangers. So, is the tinplated Ruskie dead or not? I guess I'll have to wait.
... speaking of waiting... PLEASE update your Evolution story, I've been waiting for an update on that for months.
Well, all-in-all great job, can't wait for more.
Aethaena chapter 8 . 1/26/2004
*Lightspeed Suzuka sits tensely on the edge of her seat, both in shock at this turnaround, and in excitement for the next chapter*
Will Kete come soon?
~Suzuka
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 8 . 1/26/2004
Great story! Writers' block sucks, I know!
The League of X-Traordinary Gentlemen is no more. FFnet admin deleted it. I now have several new fics up. 'The Merc and the Ninja' (Regular Marvel), 'The Insey-Winsey Spider-Man' (X-Men Evo)and 'Avengers Evolution.' Please Read and review. With sugar on?
Hope to hear from you soon
TTFN
RahneMan
PS- WOOT!
;)
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 8 . 1/26/2004
Aw now i feel kinda sad for Piotr coz he weren't that bad a guy he was a god father and husband even if he was a lil predictable, i hope Xaviers sorry gr damn that bald cueball.
This chapter was poignantly written and was well worth the wait, Kali's attack on the postman was classic and had me chuckling, it provided well timed comic relief giving me time to recover from the shock of Piotrs death. But as they say every cloud has a silver lining...the path is now open for Kitty and Pete, if they accept each other, so there was a bonus in Piotrs death!
Now you've recovered from writers block i hope we will be seeing many new chapters in a short amount of time!
Kudos