Reviews for Little help
HappyHappy Sunny Chan chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
HaHa I can just imagine Legolas walking around with a little girl hanging off him. Great story
spiritstallion chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
This is really good please keep going!
Efia-an chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
You got my attention... now you got to finish the story! ;)
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
He doesn't get hurt though and I think you should've just left it at the beginning.
Coolio02 chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
*gulps* Oh no, what will happen to Leggy? Good chapters and I hope you'll come back and post more soon:-)
Black as the Shadows chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
NO!dont you dare! you must update! dont you dare kill Legolas off!dont take 4 or 5 weeks! PLEASE!
HikaraKokoi chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
Awesome! More! More! I need more! lol Sorry hee hee. Me likeys! I hope you update soon.
crazyAZN kid chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Good story, bad grammar. Please fix how you punctuate your diologue. If you have trouble just pick up any ordinary book. The style will vary, but just use a bit of each, thus making your own.
Phoenix39 chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
OMG, Kelly! This is freaking awewsome! Update soon! I want more! NEED MORE!
Emiri-chan the GREAT chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
AGGH!

OHMG YOU'RE EVIL! EVIL EVIL EVIL!

I wait for ages for you to update, and you don't give us more? (Yes, I'm fully aware I'm whining like a two-year-old, please forgive, it's what happens when I'm excited or upset.)

I am loving this so NOW I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! I love the tender moments; Leggy is so cute with little human kids...

I just recently started my own Helm's Deep fic, my first LotR, so if you wanna go look you can. It's an angsty torture fic, kind of, so I figure if you write what you like like I do you might like mine, right?

Vanya sulie! (Fair winds) Mata! (Later in Japanese) and see ya! You writey, I reviewy. It's my policy.
Veritas Lilly chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Hi, hows you?

I am great, thanks for your reviews!

OK I'm gonna be straight with you.

I love this story, I really do, but I wanted to ask you something:

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?

Anywho, hannon le mellon-nin for writing such a great story, mae carnen and all that,

bye bye

Namarie

LADY NIERWEN

XX

AKA The tolkenater!
Veritas Lilly chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
No! Don't stop there! Why do it?

Please update soon, I love this fic, it's so sweet and sensitive. I never actually put Legolas in that position, in my head or my fics, but now I think about it, it does seem the thing that he would do woulden't he? Yes, beneath that icy an composed facade, their is a sensitive kind elf waiting to be found. And little rose id the one to find it. I hope he will be O.K, I can't stand it when people kill of Legolas.

Update soon and take care of yourself.

(I'm english, that's how we say goodbye)LOL!

anywho,

namarie

Lady Nierwen

XX
seeing-spots chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
This is fantastic! I look forward to reading the other chapters.
Gozilla chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
This is very good! Can't wait to read more! -
Lady Laswen chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
S'mae! You have a great story line, but would you consider a beta reader? No offense, but you are a bad speller. Other than that, good going!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »