Reviews for I Am Linear
Wow. Wonderful!
Shkira chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
I LOVE this story. Great job! I'm likin your view of Linear's past! _
ZaPhA chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
O.k realy good, i love evolution but I cant defeet Yurka and i'ts pissing me off I need to know what happens so if you find out pleezzzz tell me! -
Kitty-Chan Not Signed In chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
I likes! This is a great POV. Now I'm going to have to finish the game in order for me to understand all of the 8th Empire stuff, but that's okay! :smile: Keep writing!
Nightcrawler chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Kind of strange. What was the point?
Fyra chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Well, this is the first Evolution fic I've read on , and I must say I'm impressed. I hope the others are this good. It kind of bothered me how your paragraphs weren't seperated that well, but only a moron would make a big deal out of that. I assure you, I'm not a moron. I liked the way Linear was constantly trying to figure out if she was human, or just a Cyframe-an object to be possessed. And I am a fan of the Mag and Linear pairing (cause that leaves Yurka up for grabs...heeheehee). I hope you write more, LinearCannon, and I don't want to hear you saying your writing sucks. It doesn't. Anyway...an enjoyable fic, with a lot of emotion, and a prevalent theme that connects to the game accurately. That's good. Real good. Bye now!
To-ya chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
I liked it! ...But you probably knew that already. Hmm...I liked how you made it seem like there's a race of Evolutia. That was cool. And I also enjoyed how you weaved the question of humanity throughout the story. Good fic-you need to post more! ...Medigo Flame!
SGPMM chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
Awesome... I don't know much about this game, but I think it seems pretty cool...