Reviews for The Craft 2: The Return of Nancy
i love the idea of a part two. the craft is one of my all time favorite movies i also think that it would make a awsome series i for one would watch it religiously
guavas1864 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Is.. .is that the end? It hasn't been updated for awhile now and I'm curious as to what happens next. Will you update this story again? It is a really good story, spot on with the characters personalitys. Please update soon.:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Awesome story! Totally love it. Are you going to write another chapter again, because it kinda ended on a cliff hanger? Please post more soon, if you get the chance
Nikki chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
You did a good job. I want to read more.
Jamison chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
It's seem like a good movie when part 2 of the craft going to be released I'm dying to see number 2 of the craft sequel
Melissa Lint chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I wish they would make a movie of this since I love the first one.
beccimortimer99 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
where is the end?
Rae McNeil chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Enjoyed the first movie so much. My kids loved it too. Would love to watch the second.
babey chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That is amazing u should finish it it is a brilliant story I was on the edge of my seat
Juneflower86 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Fucking brilliant writing..
gothicchick4455 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Really good! It reminded me a lot of the actual events in The Craft. I could definately see Nancy doing these things too. 8) Spacing between the dialogue could be better but otherwise, great job!
Victor V chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was a wonderful addition to the movie. I really like how precise you were with the characters. Overall the story was very wonderful and seems to be just as interesting as the movie was. Keep on writing and compiling these short stories together and you may have yourself a best seller!
Trudy chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Loved it
Osgariath chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Pls pls end the story its so fantastic:-)
boby chapter 1 . 12/24/2010