Reviews for Rainy Day Road Trip
RavenBensonRoth chapter 9 . 3/3
nooooo do they even get back tell everyone or what

that the heck happens next
amd5551 chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Wow, I really enjoyed this series. Well written. Super sweet and quite hot as well ;)
tfobmv18 chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
I like this fic as well as In The Rain. There both so cute. John/Kitty and Remy/Rogue are so cute. Keep up the good work.
gambitfan85 chapter 6 . 8/18/2007
Very enjoyable Romy fic
NightmareMonster chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
YAY that was so freaking AWSOME. XD
RazBerryL chapter 9 . 12/5/2005
It's 6:45 in the morning and I totally blame you for my being up at this ungodly hour. I blame you with so much love. Again, Rogue and Gambit are hot.

Rogue's fainting spells made me think for a while that she might really be pregnant. I know more than a few couples who found out that way - when the wife does a face-plant on the floor, something's /up/. Anyways, good job, continue to rock.
gabrielle myka chapter 7 . 11/3/2005
aw! i love how you've written this! all the interaction is soo sweet and well put together )
cajuncrazy chapter 9 . 10/10/2005
let me just say this AWESOME JOB I LOVED IT AND THE IN THE RAIN STORY! U REALY NEED TO MAKE A SEQUAL TO THIS ONE ABOUT THEIR ENGAGMENT AND THE WEDDING! THOSE STORIES ARE THE BEST! i love the way u write romy and can't wait to read more of ur stories.
Orion Kohaishu chapter 9 . 9/29/2004
This story was hilarious! And yes, real men can handle pads. Great job, I loved it!

~Orion
Suzanne chapter 9 . 8/15/2004
I really love this story. I just keep coming back to read it over and over again. I really think it would be cool though if you wrote a one-shot about Remy and Rogue telling everyone that they are engaged. I'd love to see you write Logan's reaction to that! Also, do you think you could send me the version of the epilogue to "In The Rain" that has the lemon in it?
Gothic Cajun chapter 9 . 7/1/2004
Sorry, no time to review everything but that ROCKED! Don't worry, a little "off the deep end" is g00d for everyone sometimes! ;) Anyh00, luved all the angstiness and fun. You rock! Lol, so I've gotta read more of your stuff when I've got the time!

(I'm on a sugar high if that explains anything ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2004
I love you. Plain and simple. Before, I thought Romys were Ok. Now I am in love with them! I also love how awesome your interaction of the students/ teachers and such are! If I could, I would be hugging you right now. Remy's family rocks too! I loved the kitchen, just like mine and the whole it being the heart of the home. The whole fainting spell thing, Rogue pregnant? you did give that impression, there better be another follow up story.

XOXOXMe squeezing you senseless with thanksXOXOX
tigerjade chapter 9 . 4/29/2004
Heh. Nice.
I had no trouble imagining Bella Donna as a crazed lunatic.
It was a pleasent story to read. Though I really wanted to read about how they're gonna break the news about their engagement to the Institute.
Great job.
Abaiisiia chapter 9 . 4/21/2004
yay! i found the seuquil!thank you thank you thank you for a sequil!Bella conna such a bitch. She's like violent.(i babble)but i love it that they are engaged!I cant wait til the wedding!
black spades chapter 9 . 3/28/2004
is there going to be a sequel to this?