Reviews for Old Friends, New Feelings
Keri chapter 8 . 1/1/2005
OMG I LOVE IT! I think its really good already...I laughed my ass off...Alrighty...Bye then!
mew-xena chapter 7 . 12/1/2004
Heehehe, oops! _; I just read you review notice thing. So Errith DIDN'T kill Raven's mother. I'm gonna guess... sister. okay... wel, I really really really really love this story! Good luck with reposting!
mew-xena chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
EVIL! How can you end it now! Wah! I want to know why Raven screamed! Please? *puppy eyes* it's probably cause Errith killed her mother, but still, I don't know, it might be a twist, so PLEASE try to repost it soon, or you could just update one more short chapter first and leave it at a non-cliffie? just suggestions! WEll, I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so good! _
Archaon666 chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
Oh lord...this really is terrible. I haven't started rewriting yet...so, be patient. I have no good word processor on my PC, so I'm gonna wait to start it until my laptop is fixed. Expect a re-written chapter one in a couple of weeks, folks.
AerisTifaYuffie chapter 8 . 6/17/2004
please! please! don't delete it. This is a wonderful story. Hope you continue
Kori123 chapter 8 . 4/25/2004
What? Rewrite? Is there such a word. Okay, it is your story. Just pelase do it soon. I love your story!
nyaanyaanyaa chapter 7 . 3/19/2004
this is great! please wriate more!
Archaon666 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Hey folks. It'sa me. I wrote this story, ya know. Hehehe. RIGHT! as you know, I have a record of inconsistency. I don't wanna waste a chapter-space-thing writing this, so that's why it's here. I'll update when I get around to it...ya know? I've been unmotivated lately, I'm sorry. Also, Errith did NOT kill Raven's mother. Sorry to crush your hopes and stuff. But he IS tied to Raven's family...can you guess which member? I'll update as son as I can.
starfire fan chapter 7 . 3/15/2004
I don't mean to be rude, but how long will it take for another chapter? Sorry to bother you?
the high-five revolution chapter 7 . 3/14/2004
OOh, you have to get the next chapter up soon!
RandomCandy chapter 7 . 3/13/2004
this is really good you have to update soon please!
Tamaran Girl chapter 4 . 3/9/2004
we! great! i love this story! we!
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
nice fic, I can't wait to read the rest of it.
Tamaran Girl chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
ok that must be the person who killed raven's mother...hm...very good! i love it! update soon!
Tamaran Girl chapter 5 . 3/8/2004
lol! robin gets dragged off by airport police people! lol...go robin! lol