Reviews for The Abombinable Doc Brown
XxNightAngelusxX chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Really sorry... but I can't read this simply because I can't imagine it happening to the characters.

The strength of Doc & Marty's friendship is pretty much the entire foundation of the trilogy, and this story completely negates that as though it never existed.

Doc, Marty, and Clara all seem really out of character to me. Sorry.
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
nices indeed
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
oh no sound like trouble
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
great
ally chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Fantastic story! usually, I don't like the ones where doc goes nuts, but this was awesome! you get 5/5 stars!*****
TenRose Holmes chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
okay, reading this chapter with a sad sounding score on, not m brightest idea. come on, be a woman and don't cry...
good(but sad) start!

-fictoria-2-u :)
Omid chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
What did I just read? I'm not saying that a bad way. This story is fucking insane! I was actually a little scared to look at Doc on my Back to the Future trilogy cover. I could see that creepy smile now. This story was a true genius capturing both my interest and my fears. You really outdone yourself with this story. I know it's a story from 2003, and here I am reviewing it 10 years later. Excellent job my friend.
TenRose Holmes chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
i liked this. not only did doc fall off the rocker, he lost the whole dang thing!
TenRose Holmes chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
im gonna take a shot in the dark, and say that youve got to be a Stephen King fan. great fanfic so far, seems like its gonna be a morbid one...
Oncoming Shadow Storm chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
This story was scary. I am speechlessly crapping myself from your awesomeness. My series now looks really crap compared to your Fanfics. Psycho Brown is scary. Well written :)

Shadow
TrekkieL chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
WOW! I love a good horror story and this definatly fit the bill! I'm glad it all turned out well in the end. Great story, well done!
redwillowphoenix chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Omg I loved it!
suzyq85 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Amazing. And I almost didn't click on it, but I figured, what the hell ;). This story was some scary shit! I liked how it had Clara as a main character. Can't find many like that. Psycho Doc scared the hell outta me. I'm gonna have nightmares of him! O.O I was like 'W.T.F am I reading?' when he started killing people. But I'm glad I read it.

The story was well written, and I was happy to see that you're an author who finishes stories _. I enjoyed all the twists and turns that happened in it.

Overall, amazing story that left me teary-eyed at the ending. Amazing read.
GodzillaLuvr97 chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Einstien saved the day! The little terrier did it!
GodzillaLuvr97 chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
No... not Einstein... that little soft-coat Wheaten terrier... !