Reviews for Embracing the Fairy Tale
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Cute.
Dear Me chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
hahahahaha really bad! in a good way ;)

Love:

Me!
Lily and James Potter chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Hehehehe evil but sweet...*sighs* very good.
AJRoald chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Am reviewing everything I have neglected in the past (hadn't registered yet). Oh how deliciously evil! I LOVE Remus' reaction to the wolf costume 'the offending items', loved that discription. "Haven't you ever wondered 'why' the wolf said 'the better to eat you with my dear'?" Golden! Seductress!Ginny is brilliant! "I'll be driven to distraction." For whatever reason, I love Remus' saying this. Oh what fun!
KittyCatBlack chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Cute and hilarious. I love it. Remus Lupin and Virginia Weasely as The Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood. Fantabulous. How do you do it?
Keep up the fantastic work!
~Cat~
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
*snickers* hehehe...CONTINUE, please! I love this fanfic!
Leslie Thoirdorchadas chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
I wanna see the reactions at the costume party man! Duude! That would be so fucking funny! Especially it Ginny drops her basket! Dude!
Becki chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
*giggles, blushes, giggles some more.* God, could you just imagine his face - nice one!
closed acccount 2022 07 26 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Yes, I changed gears. White is better for my concentration and enjoyment anyway. I really like your plots, very original and creative.
Uozumi
Electryone chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Thanks so much for your review of my parody! When I looked at your profile, I realized that you were the owner of the Remus/Ginny site I had been browsing around a few weeks ago. I read this fic (among others) and enjoyed it very much!
There definitely aren't enough Remus and Ginny fics around (most authors insist that he's gay for some reason). It's nice to find somebody else who supports that ship!
LupinsGirl12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Hey! Awesome fic! Very cute and well written! Oh, and thanks so much for your review of "My Immortal." I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
s.s.harry chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
gross. vibrator be funny, rest be quite gross. lol but not happily
Sirius from bed handcuffed: I agree!
er... excuse me I got business to take care of...
Jasmine Black chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
first of all the only reason i am reviewing your story is to tell you that if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything...when you reviewed my story you acted as if you were perfect..i don't care what my age is..not everyone is prefect and i relize this..i know i am not a great writer...as i said in my profile..i mearly write for run..and if you don't like it than don't read it...and if you had continued you would of relized that i believe it got better..i worked hard to try and make the chapters better...again, no one is prefect especially you...and if you had paid any attention to any of the legends and storys surronding werewolfs than you would know that remus's eyes would be amber not blue or grey or anything else..i am aloud to describe things the way i wish in a FANFICTION story..it is my right..and again if you don't like it don't read it..flames like yours only make an author not want to write, and the whole point of fanfiction for most is to improve themselves till they are better...anywas maybe you should try finishing a story before you dog it..some people actually get better, i know because i have read some that do...now that is all i really have to say..try and be a little more fair when reading other peoplees works, because what you did was just plain mean...and in my eyes, for a 29 year old it was quite childish...
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Short, sweet, and utterly hilarious! _ Vamp!Ginny is so funny. Adorable fic (and a Happy Halloween to you! .)!

~DSF~
Erin10 chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Class, I saw your post for this cookie and I have to say I love it! Its brilliant, hahahah poor Remus lol!

I support R/G too, so no worries, hope you write more...

Gotta Go - Happy Halloween!

Erin