Reviews for When Up Becomes Down
mcmillanjones123 chapter 38 . 7/31/2017
Great story! Hope you continue it!
daisycb chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Could you please give me information and on how to find this story on WIKTT? I tried looking under authors, titles, and challenges without finding it .
sunsethill chapter 38 . 2/8/2017
I will, of course, have to review the story, but it is really great that you want to come back and finish it. Capturing all those death eaters at Hogwarts really would be a blow. I also believe at this point the Malfoys desperately did want a way out.
Guest chapter 38 . 2/8/2017
Nice story, will have to re-read. I have my own story I need to finish. Lol
Anonymous chapter 37 . 4/10/2014
I absolutely love the story. The chemistry between them is perfect. Is it discontinued though? When are you going to post the next chapter/ continue with it? Last updated 5 years ago? Really?
abi ryder chapter 37 . 1/2/2012
is there going to be more because its really good.
Miravisu chapter 37 . 7/3/2010
*grins*

Well, here's hoping there'll be more chapters to this soooon :)
Odile1001 chapter 37 . 4/7/2010
Great story, love it so far!
look2thesky7 chapter 37 . 12/26/2009
This is a great story; I hope you update soon!
love-cry-laugh-live chapter 37 . 6/28/2009
gr8
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 5/7/2009
Neat chapter! They deserve some nice quiet time together before the fewmets hit the fan.
Darque Hart chapter 36 . 5/1/2009
I really had to laugh when you said in your A/N that some people might think the action in this chapter is "all too much, too soon"! My god, these people have been in hiding together for over 5 years now! [Um, yes, I've been reading this that long, too.]

Jokes aside, no, it's not too much, too soon! They got tipsy and they like each other, it's a natural progression since they do like each other.

It was cute at the end, about HG being shy. Kiss now, blush about it later!
weaver chapter 14 . 4/15/2009
Confused as to why 18 years old is not an adult and why Severus keeps referring to Hermione as a child? I thought wizards were adults at 17?
Jenny chapter 37 . 4/14/2009
I love this story and I can't wait to see what happens...please update again soon!
Transylvanian chapter 37 . 4/12/2009
Glad you updated, I can't wait to read more.