Reviews for Disguised as a Princess
StreetRacinChiki chapter 19 . 7/2/2005
not updating for a while now THAT is the understatement of the year. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH i want to see Dean get his ass kicked
nature-girlie chapter 19 . 11/19/2004
writers block is a devil and a bitch... I suffer that every now and then.. Hopefully we're gonna hear more about this fic soon, because we (well i at least) love this fic!
casiertje chapter 18 . 10/24/2004
I love your story and hope your writersblock is almost over . Please update soon .
miet chapter 19 . 9/21/2004
I really love your story and I hope you update soon. I also hope that Jess and Rory work out well.
Kayli chapter 18 . 8/11/2004
you say you have writers block...i get those as well. you hit the climax, where brandon comes to town. now's the time where you throw in a few twists and turns. maybe have dean kidnap rory...something like that. i dunno if i've helped you or not but maybe you'll come up with some ideas! Vaya con Dios!
Ice chapter 19 . 7/26/2004
I love your fanfic. Keep on truckin girl.

Ice
smile1 chapter 19 . 7/26/2004
Hey!

I don't have any ideas for you, but maybe you should put an end to this story so you can start a new one with fresh ideas :-) Hope you'll get over your writer's block soon.

Bye, smile :-)
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 19 . 7/25/2004
:O gees...ure j. when things get excited! sorry...i cant help with the idesas...ill just wait vigilantly.
lenny chapter 18 . 7/15/2004
cool story. are you ever gonna have a chapter about tristan and rory at chilton? anything like that. i love the idea though, 4 kids, poor lorelai. that had to of hurt lol. update soon ~Lenny
smile1 chapter 18 . 7/4/2004
Hey!

I loved the mother/daughter convo and how sweet Jess was in this chapter.

Bye, smile :-)
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 18 . 7/4/2004
well...i think the obvious critisism here is that it was TOO BLOODY DAMN SHORT! lols. nah it was cool. the bit with the lorelai and rory...that was sweet. and the thing abour the shower with lorelai and chris...not nice, but funny all the same...

i like that they're all sort of mingling and friends...is dean gunna find out what they're there for?

mebbe jess could be the tiniest bit jealous, and sorta worried i dunno. who knows. um...but i mean like a millimetre...which being american i dont think you have...if you are american...picture the width of an ant, that sorta ejalous, and rory could be cute and console him or someting. shrugs...i dunno. but more jessness! cos he sometimes sits on the backburner in terms of what happens. and that's uh uh not cool!

um...sometimes with your writing it's all dialogue, and it's fine and all, but it leads to chapters sometimes being shorter...and stuff and yeah...

um other than that...not much else to say...just write more sooner!
nature-girlie chapter 18 . 7/4/2004
Oh! This chapter was good! I like it :)

And the: remind me to never make love to Jess in the shower ever again... SO FUN!

You're such a excellent writer. Update soon!
spike.vs.angel chapter 17 . 6/28/2004
Great chapter! Only..woah, um..her first time in the shower? lol. It's interesting. You are doing an awesome job though so update again soon!
GGfanatic chapter 17 . 6/25/2004
good ch. update asap!
nature-girlie chapter 17 . 6/25/2004
I love this! You are so excellent writer, I love the way you write. It's awesome the way you can write the characters little more in your own way, not as they are in the show.

This chapter was beautiful and it showed new sides in Jess and Rory.

Update soon!