Reviews for Why Me?
Maolai chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Can someone please explain to me who John is? I saw a bunch of fics about him, but I have no idea why, and Tarzan isn't even in this!

Or is John really Tarzan? Like he gets a new name when he goes to London? But he doesn't go back to London...does he?

!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Good fic. I really like your descriptions. I'm not familiar with the TV show, so I'm not sure about the canon characters, but Jane seemed really realistic. The only thing I'd suggest is to read it over to catch spelling mistakes, and to watch your use of commas:

"He cockes his head sideways and gives me a searching look before softly saying,"What's wrong Jane."" 'cockes' shouldn't have an 'e', and there should be a comma before 'Jane'.

""There is only you Jane," he said the words so simply that it almost made her feel silly for even asking the question in the first place." Comma before the 'e' there, too.

"Now, though, I think i can handle it, as long as John's close by." Capitalze the 'i'.

Just tiny things- everything else was awesome. :)

KrisEleven~
Galaxia Alpha chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Nicely done. I would have never thought to read a Tarzan fic if I hadn't wandered across your profile page. The writing is strong and believable and I like that you gave John a good mix of animal and human gestures to color in the lines of his character. I also like the complexity of emotion you touch on. Thanks for the great read!
ssoko chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I Love the way you show her feelings here... great job. Please keep writing.
Merlla Aoi chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Nice fic. So sad when they stopped playing that show.
carousel1093 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Very nicely written! You've captured the characters' emotions beautifully. Please, continue!
alance07 chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Sweet fic i liked reading it quite a bit. Nicely done hope you write more soon!
Hotmommyof3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
i liked this. it was good. i love travis fimmel. he is so hot.
Jenn11 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
This is great. Wish they'd have a scene like this in the show! You did a great job capturing the emotions and details.
Honour Nature chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Aww, that was a good fic! You do so have talent. I liked it, it was a sweet little fluffy piece that finally has what I've been aching for them to do in the series: kiss. Perfecto. _

Blessed be,

Chero
lala chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
awesome fic! great job!
BeElleGee chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Bravo! This was excellent! What a great idea too. I've often wondered myself what it was about Jane and not the other thousand women in NYC that attracted Tarzan to her so profoundly. Good job, keep it up!
solidae chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
I really enjoyed this one - and thanks for finally writing a story where they kiss! It was appropriate and meaningful.

I thought you said you weren't talented?