Reviews for Halloween Weiss Style
Jen-chan chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
This story was so cute! I love how you do relationships and I really enjoyed it. I especially the Yohji/Omi relationship. Awesome job!
Jen-chan chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
Poor Yohji gets no respect! Great chapter and I can't wait to read more!
Jen-chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I just love how you do Omi he's just so cute! This fic is really great so far. Great job!
Blue and Flawless chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
You're the only person I know, FireKat, who can consistently get away with referring to Aya as a 'boy'!
Very cute! Love Omi the Manipulator!
Hele chapter 6 . 1/27/2004
Orlando Bloom is very attractive...I don't blame Ran. And it's a sweet ending. I'll look out for the Christmas one.
Luel E Reinhardt chapter 6 . 1/20/2004
That was really sweet...Ken and Aya really should get together...can't wait to read the next part , if there is one.
Kyra2 chapter 6 . 1/20/2004
Love the costumes. Doesn't it just figure that Yohji would have a thing for the ears.
Yami Kaosu chapter 6 . 1/20/2004
M...I want some Ran/Ken goodness...
*coughs* E! _ This fic makes me happy. Because it's all cuteful. And Ran and Ken are getting closer~!
*giggles* Omi with a fiendish grin...did he pick it up from Youji? I can only begin to imagine the ideas that are going through his head...
_ I'll be sure to come back for the Chirstmas fic!
raine chapter 6 . 1/20/2004
aaw..that's so cute.._
yay your doing a xmas fic *huggles*
Misura chapter 6 . 1/20/2004
[hmm, a title ... 'tis the season to be merry'? I'd have suggested something with holidays in it, but 'Weiss goes to the fair' wouldn't quite fit in with that. I don't know really, not inspired for titles today -_-;]
Ah-ha, anyone wielding a katana's a secret Orlando Bloom-fan! (Didn't Wufei have a Orli-shrine in one of your GW-fics?) I liked that last (short!) scene of Aya sleeping peacefully though ; it added a deeper glow to a fluffy story. Omi and Yohji were very cute (though, really, Yohji-kun, *you* trying to make puppy-eyes? at Omi? ;). A somewhat softened Aya (who *gasps* even showed a sign of having a sense of humor, wow!) was enjoyable to see (Ken's influence is showing already, go Ken!). And so, the only bad and sad thing about this chapter was that it was the last one. -; Curious to see what you'll have them do for Christmas! :)
CrawBrad chapter 6 . 1/20/2004
I like these stories alot. The fair was my fav, but this was still good. I can't wait for the next story in the arc. ~Brad
Jenny chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
great story, its so good i cant think of any putdowns, lol! which is kinda strange for me! i love weiss kreuz, and aya and farfie are my fave charactors.
Hele chapter 5 . 1/6/2004
The dance was quite short, if you read it through. It was only about...five songs? Whilst obviously you couldn't write the twenty or so songs that a dance normally consists of, it might have worked if you'd skipped a bit of time, saying 'later' or 'after a while'...that sort of thing, anyway.
It's very good. And sweet. You portray the Aya/Ken tension well.
Misura chapter 5 . 1/6/2004
Kawaii! And Omi's outfit definitely suits him very well too. An adorable, gorgeous chapter with lots of droolicious mental images, cuteness in the form of Yohji and Omi (well, of course Aya and Ken were cute too, in their shy (Ken)/cold (Aya) kind of way, but Omi and Yohji just seemed to *scream* kawaiiness in this chapter) ; I'm ah not sure if they were entirely giving the proper example, being chaperone and all that (;) but the 'kids' seemed to behave remarkably calm, exactly like Omi predicted. -
Sliver Flame chapter 5 . 1/4/2004
And here's your promised review.
Yohji and Omi's 'little plot' was cute. Well, so was the RanKen part. Rite, lets just say this whole fic is cute, but I favour the RanKen parts! :D I'm biased! (There was only ONE RanKen part, is it? i don't clearly remember.)
Okay, need to control self. Right, update quickly and please your readers.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »