Reviews for Sticks And Stones
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
This is very interesting (and just the distraction I needed around finals)
Happy 18th birthday, sweetheart!
Serena6686 chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
nice chapter
Felides quod Filidates chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
why did you stop writing this? it was really awesome, i would love it if you wrote another couple of chapter for this fic, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

Btw my fav carecter was Anzu by far.
othergirls chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
XD This story is so... yeah. There really isn't a word in the English language to describe it, at least that I'm aware of. Either way, I love your story. If you ever decide to update, I'd appreciate it. Your story has inspired some... interesting images. They are fun, if slightly strange, so thank you.
Rainbrat chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
Lol, this storey is freaking awesome. Pretty much all the students are perverts, lol that's why there so loveable XD.

Haha, Anzu is funny though i'm glad at they're uni peopel are pretty acceptant of homosexuality. Poor yugi, Yami taking advantage of him like that but i guess he can be pretty feisty too...

Happy 18th by the way, and update soon!

-Serenitysfaith

P.S. Is Grandpa ever going to come into this fic. Stupid question i know, i'm just wondering. Are you going to make him a homophobe or somethign?
wooden-spoon chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
please please please update soon!XD
OtakuLady chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
happy birthday!

Anyway, this is a really hot story! can you give us a little more information on the whole sleeping around thing? is it like a campus wide contest- "Who can get the most virgin's in bed"? or something like that? Sounds fun though!
Kyo lover with little sanity chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE MORE !
LovexAndxEdelweiss chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
Eep! Yami? And Malik? Creepy...but cool too! What's with Seto? I woulda killed that bitch in front of god-and-everybody! Poor Mokuba...oh well! Next up, Seto! Hopefully...
silentromantik chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
heyy um...where's da rest..im kinda falling in love with this story...even if it is pretty old...aww...update pleez and thanx...P
Omili chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
Hello there!

Ähm, how should I say that?... Your Story is just WONDERFUL!

On some pages I thought I would laugh till death and on other pages it was totally romantical. (In my opinion)

And, did you see that you have got over 90 Reviews? That means there are MANY people, crazy like me, that are longing for the next chapter. Just in Case you dont know...

After all, what I really wanted to say was: I LOVE YOUR FIC AN PLEASE *BEGS* PLEASE GO ON WRITING!
dinocreeper chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
This is ace! Happy 18th. I hope u up-date soon!
HANDHELD Uber Rei Model 05 chapter 3 . 11/8/2004
YES YAMI/MALIK TYPNESS! This will end badly, though. I WEEP FOR MY MALIK-KOI. [Squeezez] But I also weep for Yuugi-chan. OH GOD, YUUGI-CHAN! RUN AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN! PERVERTS! MOLESTORS EVERYWHERE!
Inverse-chan chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
Interesting fic. Please continue.
Sierra-Falls chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
Will anyone else get to sample the dual charms of Yuugi and Yami? Will anyone notice the difference?