Reviews for The Webs
grimmich chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
NOO! You have to write more! Please? It was really well written and I really want to read more this story, it has a lot of potentail... (insert puppy eyes pout) Please?
Taruza chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I really like your story! I hope you'll find some time so that you could update/write more to this one. But really. This is a really good story. I'd like to hear more what Harry did abroad! :D

I also like your story called 'That Which Cannot Be Seen' and hope you could continue that one, too. :)
Son of twilight chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
*O* WOW! please continue your story i really really like it .
sashlea chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Loved the ending. Makes you think of a hidden undercurrent sliding underneath the play at the water's top.
SimplyTurquoise chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
I haven't read many Harry Potter fanfics but this seems very much the unconventical pairing- it's too bad this is a one-shot (at least I think it is) but I look forward to any and other future Harry Potter fanfics you write.
Rayne-Jelly chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
... ::Sniffles:: I liked that very much. I didn't want it to end. ::Sniffles again:: I'm not saying their should be a sequel (oh please no, that might ruin it, and we should never suffer ruination) but... ::Sniffles and pouts:: It was really good.

Jelly

::crys::
darke wulf chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Bravo! Your wording is eloquent without being overly embellished, your characterizations are superb, your dialogue though provoking; overall a truly excellent piece. I do hope we'll be seeing more of this in the near future.
mslfoysnogger chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Oh my goodness! What a story...that conversation was full of hidden meanings...you did a great job with it. This is a great chapter. I do hope you plan to continue this story soon!
Ami chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
oh that was good! hehe, draco fantacizing about Harry...lol, u know what-harry needs to admit his feelings...Very well written! i loved it
annon chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
that's bloody fantastic! are you going to write a second part or is this a one hit wonder? anyways, i like.
psychonna chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Oh!

Nice start!

Can't wait for the next part!
the cultural dictionary of japan presents chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
nice fic cappie. very deep and dark and halloweenish. I love H/D and u pull it off so well considering u r the master IY fiction. Is this the begging of a new career for you? Can I expect more?