Reviews for THE PANTS give johnny luck
tom chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
so funny, and you have a missprint (And so isthe one hundred people)good job and keep up the good work
TullulaBell69 chapter 4 . 11/13/2003
NO! NOT THE END! well.. alright.. you talked me into it! But i'm expecting a sequel! hahahaha.. pants! That reminds me of my friend and i one time. She spilled soda on my bed and she was trying to find something to mop it up and she was like "and then you take the...pants!" ahahahaha... oh good times!

love as usual!

Z?
J. Marguerite chapter 3 . 11/7/2003
I'm confused... o0;

J.
TullulaBell69 chapter 3 . 11/4/2003
AHH! NO! How could you? since Sept. I've been writing a fic about Squee moving in w/ Johnny.. and they run intoDevi.. and GODDAMN! Yours is just like mine! Holy Crap! now I gotta make some changes.. fuck! oh well.. yours is betterest!

Ty

couldn't give a damn about grammar right now
bluehaze005 chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Thank you for the review :) I love to know my work is appreciated!

By the way, I LOVE this story! I agree with NNy'sGirl (I Believe) random humor is hilarious :) Much like Happy noodle boy! Please write more!
TullulaBell69 chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
I love absurd randomness.. pants.. hahahahaha.. thats excellent.. wait so.. who got stabbed? Squee? I know the pants and the news reporter got it but did Squeegee? I'm so confused! Yes, well i guess thats what intrigues me in fics.. confusion.. heh

Ty

"OBEY THE PANTS NOW" - 'THE PANTS give johnny luck'
ReiNny chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
that was... memorable, add more, the pants scare me, zims posses NNy's pants? i'm scared to know who posses he's under garmets
TullulaBell69 chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Heh.. that was excellent.. very good for a begining. WORSHIP JHONEN! *cough* i mean yes very good! I'll back you all the way hehehehe.

excellent mi amigo