Reviews for Literary Juxtaposition
LiLpanda2211 chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
ooohh. i like this story alot. please keep updating. i wanna she how hiei and botan meets. -
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 4 . 12/25/2006
wow this is a great story i hope u update soon i cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
AWESOME STORY PLEASE CONTINUE H/B PLEASE!
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
nice chapter h/b please.
matchynishi chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
Um, very different, this. A good kind of different, though. What I'm wondering is just how you;re gonna put Hiei into the picture too... :-S Eh well, I'll just wait and see.

Good chapter!
littlemisssweetheart chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
yay love it so update
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
eh i loved the way you decribed botan and hiei they make such a cute couple ::hint:: hehe well i hope you put them together there my favorite couple and i just keep reading it over and over your such a talented writer i wish i could write like you :) wel i hope u update real soon you and raven sin are like both totally talented! continue PLEASE.
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
OH VERY GOOD ME LIKEIES CONTINUE SOON!
Evilone chapter 3 . 3/31/2004
you should really update. I like your story. and if i like it it has to be good
deity of death1 chapter 3 . 1/27/2004
See? You should continue writing! Kurama..going with Botan..strictly because of business and..and..greed..;_; Oh dear...
Please update soon!
deity of death
Dorobou chapter 3 . 12/22/2003
- Lol, Hiei. He was actually cool in the chapter! - I'll be waiting for an update, Diana-Jae-san and also for dulce. I wanna know more about the Yakuza group in your story!
Ja Ne
Jester Kit chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
. to many intros but good-
kamikaze no tenshi chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
oohh... Hiei's character is very well done! like it! hope you update soon!
Aishlin chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
i love your storys...there the best...i hope its a kurama and botan fic! i dont get the whole kurama thingy? he protects botan? is that all he does? heh... ur'll have to excuse my non understanding...i'm a blonde! lol! but anyway...i hope ur fic turns out to be a botan kurama fic..but a lil hiei and botan in the middle is good...after all we want kurama to get jeoulse so that he discovers his tru feelins for botan! hehe! keep up the awsome writing!
Passionate Angel chapter 3 . 12/20/2003
Hiei's intro was short and not to confusing. It was good. He is in character. Hope to see another chapter soon.
::whispers::