Reviews for Honor Thy Father
Ruby Sunrise chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I'm so sad that you haven't gotten more reviews for your stories about Remy. They are some of the most honest, well-written pieces on the site and I applaud you for your talent. I hope that one day you'll write more for us all to enjoy.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
chevalier-Ryu chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
good story.

I think you portray Remy and Jean-Luc's relationship beautyfully. the best part for me was the fact thas even with the manipulation and the resentment they are still father and son and they love each other.

and you wrote it SO well too. you have a lot of talent.

one thing that bugs me though. I don't see Gambit as being bothered by stealing, or at least not as a child.

still, a very good story.
ChocoDonut5000 chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
I really LOVED this story! I really admire your knowledge of New Orleans and insights into young Remy and Jean-Luc's relationship. Jean-Luc's remarks really made me think and it's unfair that he manipulates Remy in this way. Great job!
Alisx123 - GambitRemy chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
The darker aspects of Remy and Jean-Luc's relationship was something I never considered either. I hope Remy was not sexually assualted as a child. That is frightening... I like to think Jean would never hurt Remy but considering how he was controlling Remy's life before the boy even knew him - actions speak louder than words. All and all, I think Remy and Jean had a loving Father and Son relationship. I enjoyed Remy's accent too. Jean's also. They were very jovially Cajun. A bit hard to read but not terrible as some can be.

Angel Gidget chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
An excellent portrayal of the darker side of Remy and Jean-luc's relationship. I knew that Jean-luc often used Remy for thieving and bringing about guild prophesy, but I never thought about how heartless he would have to be to do that. It's rather sad, actually. I wonder what Remy's situation in life is as he looks back on these memories, or what the X-men would say if they found the recording of these events.