Reviews for Legendary Dark Knight 2: Soul, Death and Flames
Asato-Chan chapter 15 . 3/31/2005
I really love this Story! Dante and Gabriel rock!' I hope u write more DMC Fics like this!
Devil Hunter chapter 15 . 1/9/2005
This is a damn fucking good story!
Pandora chapter 15 . 11/8/2004
Ohh! My favorite lines are this:

[Good to know. Trish wasn’t made to be a seamstress.
SecretsofPandora chapter 14 . 11/8/2004
Hey! OMG. I love this chapter! I laughed out loud when Dante said, “Um...well,
Ms Cornell chapter 15 . 10/10/2004
Bravo! That was a wonderful story! A perfect ending indeed. I loved when Gabriel recieved his mother's sword, a very touching idea. I have to say, Dante and Trish were perfect in this story...every line you gave them was so real and believable. Another story with Gabriel sounds great, Lady...now get to work! ops...sorry...I mean, can't wait to read another! (smiles sheepishly)

Congratulations on a story well done! _
Athar-Luna chapter 15 . 10/9/2004
Its SO SAD that its ended!

I love the opening scene with Dante putting his boot on Trish's mag and then purposely putting another _.

I can also picture Dante saying "My boy's home" LOl. It was funny how they are laughing that Trish was not made to be a seamstress. Wonder how she would have reacted to that,lol.

Poor Gabriel, alot of things have happened in a short amount of time. I would be spacing out myself.

Those two of the order sound Cool. The name sounds Cool as well...reminds me of 'X',lol. Its funny how Celia was gawking at his wings. Also that Gabriel winks at her and flexes his wings _ LOL! If there is (And there better be!) another part, hopefully the two together can be explored _).

That's cool that Gabriel has the sword of his mother(wish I had a sword..) and its cool that they invited him to be part of the Heavenly Dragons. Cool that its in the City of Angels _.

Poor Dante, getting sad that he could lose his son again. I know a solution - GO WITH HIM!

Sad that it ended, but I know that ya won't stop writing about Dante,Lol. It was a great fic! Can't wait to read another of yours _!
Kikoken chapter 15 . 10/9/2004
Awesome ending! And I hope you feel better!
Bustahead chapter 15 . 10/9/2004
(waves towards you and hugs Gabriel)

It was an awesome story, really it was. It would be so cool if you did a third one, and then it could be a trilogy!
BloodyDemonEmpress chapter 15 . 10/9/2004
Aw! I actually just read this story! And it is so cool
Ms Cornell chapter 14 . 9/18/2004
Wow, I can't believe I missed two chapters! They were great, Lady! I love how Dante is all proud of Gabriel, its so cute. Can't wait for the next chapter! _
linschicksrule101 chapter 14 . 8/6/2004
I've only just started to read this storie and I'm hooked. Gabriel is great. If he wasn't a character like Dante I would fancy him. Ah what the heck, I luv them anyway.

Hope to see that last chapter up soon. Best of luck

lins
dead-eye-stud chapter 14 . 8/4/2004
Hee, your action scenes are getting much better, way well improved over the last few stories you've written. I especially liked the water/fire/steam scene, very unique. I have two words for you: Art Classes. This chap would have made a very cool anime scene :D. Good luck on the rest, and see you same time, same place, next chapter :D.
Someguy chapter 14 . 7/28/2004
Sweet jebus you werent kidding when you said it takes you forever to update,or maybe that was someone else i dont chapter and i was expecting Amara to walk in or something but Azariel is cool too.
Gone Away 2345 chapter 14 . 7/28/2004
No...no...NO! This fic is coming to an end? So soon? Ack! This was a great chapter girlfriend. But its ending? They'll be a third installment...right? Right?
Bustahead chapter 14 . 7/28/2004
Heya!

_ (grins)

What can I say that I haven't already said in my reviews before?

...

Simply amazing. I love your writing style. And I'm very very glad whenever I see an update from you. Very glad indeed.

And congrats on beating the 200 mark for your Yu Gi Oh story.

_