Reviews for Pirates and Angels
nobodyshouldknow chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
it was really sweet and so them (the way anya for exanmple thinks about the patroinizing reminding us of how new she is with the human way) and i loved the comment about how the one-eyed look fits xander (as much as I hate caleb, then he did create some coolness factor for the xan-man)
Tinkerellabelle chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Aw... That's some good Xanya fluff! Anya is so hard for me to write, but you seemed to capture her quite well. "And so you can, ghost child!" Hehe... the whole scene with the ghost kid made me laugh. Very cute. Nice work!
flying alien chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
E! i love Xander Anya (i never got in to the whole combining names thing.) fluff! Write more please!
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
hey great chapter!
Your really talented, well done!
xx
Kat.
elle chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
This is one of the best and sweetest Xanya stories I have ever read...but it needs something else...can't put my finger on it...just on the tip of my tongue... Ahh yes, MORE. I need at least two more chapters. You have a knack for Anya.
elle
porc-epic chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Go Mils go! Tousled hair rocks! This fic is...well its tousled! Capital!
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
ah, they are so cute, with the whole in-love thing and all, nice job
Black-ice-fire chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I loved that episode, 'All the Way' It was hilarious, with Anya. But, I must be serious, and order another chapter from you for this story, since it is very good. Are you sure you aren't Anya? Cause you got Anya down good!
Alexis Machine chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I normally don't read Xanya fics, but you've made me change my mind. You make these two positively and wonderfully... snerky, just like they should be. Delightful!
freelancer-babe chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
You sure like Anya!Great story!
Naughty-Spy chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
I NEVER, like NEVER login except I had to login on this review cos then you'd know who I am! I'm Jayme, by the way. It's JAY-ME or Jaimie or Jamie or Jaime, not JAME which is what crappy substitute teachers call me.

Whoa, this was so cute! It was really good too, I love how you wrote it in a sort of narrator style, and as though the characters are so real. I.M.O, Xanya is the best Buffy ship possible, apart from Buffy/Spike, they can all be equal cos I love them all. And Cordy/Angel. Giles/Joyce. AHEM, that went a bit too far.

Okay, love this and I hope you write some more, you might now but it's COOL and I'd love for them to get together! I liked the sort-of angsty desire between them, it was really Xanya-ish which is important, cos you kept them in character. WHOO HOO!

Okay, going now, I hope you keep reading my fics, not that I've posted any more yet but I have another chapter on my comp waiting for me but anyway we'll see how that goes. Hee.

Later! (I'm going to reply to your email by the way, you only seem like the coolest person ever)!

Jayme xoxox
i-hate-AUs chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Hey, I loved it! You've gotta write more though, cos the ending was a little unfinished. But you mentioned that, so it's alright. They were really well done, in character and all that... and I found lots of it very funny. Anyway, i need more, so hurry up and write it! Great work.
emmastar chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Hey this is great! I like it a lot, okay... I love it. I love Xander and Anya together, and you've written it very well. It was funny as well as being very sweet and romantic. You can write fluff, even though it was your first time. I thought you made Xander and Anya in their characters, which is always a good thing. Please write more!

From Emma.
Dawn-Roberts chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
I really liked this. Just in time for my halloween, too! Im a major fluff-nut, (mostly of the Spike/Buffy variety, but this was super cute). Keep up the good work & tell Seb I said 'Hey!'
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Hey Meals,

Oh I love the first chapter we don't get enough xanya loving... especially not now...

Hey if you like we can go hunt down those writers that killed Anya... No wait a sec Joss, Hm well come up with a plan to bring her back, though I hope it doesn't involve snakes... major creepiness

Ok onto that reviewing thing.

I loved this it was so sweet; the first paragraph, with Xander comparing Anya’s smiles and the think-head thing made it my favourite though the comment on the 'irritating fat lady' got a chuckle or two.

Anyhow write more fluff lots more fluff and then when you written heaps you can... Hm I did have a plan and I'm pretty sure it involved numerus amounts of chocolate ice cream, Xander and Spike but it’s late and Ruby’s torturing me with maths puzzle about how fat Lacey is so I did the forgetting thing...

Okay going... Write lots more Meals... pretty please with Xander on top...