Reviews for Forever not yours
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
T_T *Too* sad! Though it was very well done, of course ;) A facinating look into Baku-kun's head, and it flowed wonderfully (even if he was being a total idiot). [goes to stalk this so-called 'I'm waiting']
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
omg! that wuz so sad!

Ele-chan
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Love it!
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Beautifully written. More musings on Bakrua's behalf, I like musings. They seem to captivate me. Keep up the good work. See ya.
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Ah! That's sad, really sad. *sniffs* I like happy endings, too, so I'm going to read that other fic... Eventually...
Mitternachti chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
This has to be one of the saddest fanfics I've ever read. It honestly did make me cry. I know I'm going to be rereading it for a long time.
Flower Petals chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Flower Petals again, hope you don't mind. . .
Well, I've never read a yaoi fan fiction, and never felt the need to, but I was passing by this one and I felt a sudden and inexplicable urge to read it. And I'm so glad I did! This story was so beautiful it almost made me cry. Okay, so I may have skipped past the kiss scene, but it didn't look too bad as I blurred by it.
I love how you put in the italic words in just the right places. The whole thing was sad and beautiful! I'm glad I stopped in. . .
Flower and Kat chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Flower:GR ! YOU BETTER WRITE THAT "I'M WAITING" SOON OR ELSE I WI- *BONK*

Kat *is holding bat* Phew! sorry about that i guess that story really moved her... usually she's the happy go lucky one...

Flower: X_X'

Kat: Please, don't think i'm thretning you.I'm stating facts. i sugest, for oyur own safty, that you hurry and write because i don't know how long she'll stay like this..

Flower: *foaming at mouth, rabidly* must kill AUTHOR - *BONK*

Kat;*sigh* like i said I can't hold her off very long..I too though would like if you would continue. so please update soon!
Rei Akita chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
THAT WAS GOOD!
FireKat chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
*snif* whaa! poor little ryou- too sweet for his own good.

you've been writing alot of angst lately.. don't give into the angst muse! _

hehe- but seriously- good fic *huggles* _
Hotaru Muraki chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
I knew it! I KNEW it! YamiBakura is not *that* evil. IMHO, someone who really and truly loves another person like Bakura loves his hikari - such a person can't be totally evil. (However, that shouldn't keep him from being sadistic every now and then, ne? _)

It was such a romantic and moving story. Hopefully, I'll manage to read your "I'm waiting" today, too. Please keep up your impressive work! V
Lapis Sanura chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Welps i reely liked it

lyssa
Temptress Nagisa chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
so sad! but so good! Let's have a happy ending, please? love it so far, keep going!
Moshi chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
I actually want a sequel for this. ; It's a good story... I really want to know how Ryou reacts to this. _;

Moshi
Mistal chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
aw that was sad but great! I love it !

Mistal