Reviews for Zombie Love
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Hee hee, the Ryan thing was way too funny. No, the whole sha-bang was a riot! I loved it. The Jane/Aki pairing weirded me out but- hey, whatcha gonna do? Aki hadn't had good sleep in DAYS.

Hilarious, grat job on it.
tyrion 109 chapter 5 . 4/15/2007
strange butu great story. good work.
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Okay, so it's not exactly what I expected, but it's still good.
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Cool! I just watched "The Spirits Within" earlier today and I didn't really like the ending, so this is good. But, uh, Houston? They were in New York...
Dreamy Sorceress chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
Hail for Aki, the Zombie Queen!

“Was that… was that your tongue I just swallowed?” - I thing I'm getting nightmares with this tonight... O_O
Dreamy Sorceress chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
“The Necronomicon For Dummies”! Insane! XD
Ovo chapter 5 . 11/4/2005
This chapter brought forth various guttural reactions spanning the equivalent responses to a given image or wording.

I think, however, the crowning achievement was the final paragraph. Couldn't help but laugh, and this continued onwards every time I remembered it within the following hours.

And now, in fact.

Hee. _
weylandyutani chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
You concluded this just around Halloween. Good timing! AKi/Jane pairing, I should've seen that one coming.

A sequel about Ryan? Hm, don't tempt me... _
JetNoir chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
Wonderful! In all honesty, the other chapters were a tad dark, but this was HILARIOUS. I laughed till I died...um, never mind. Anyway, loved the varying refernces, and it was so, so funny. Bril!
Cadence of Her Last Breath chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
I like your story _ IT's funny, yet disturbing. I love your sense of humor. I can't wait for updates on what happens next...where will this go, hm? _ Please continue, I'll love you forever!

~silver angel
Ovo chapter 4 . 9/22/2005
Oh no! Sid has no brain! o_o

But then... Hein's been saying that for years.
JadeyTheKitty chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
Oh my goodness... I'm not sure whether to be creeped out or horribly amused. ; Like Jane, I think I'm leaning more toward laughing at this point. Bad Neil, leaving Sid where Aki could find him! She has to be traumatized at this point, especially after Gray's... accident... in the shower.

Again, great job. Can't wait to see what the next chapter holds. Until then, I will puzzle over why the symptoms are different and such. *is curious!*
JetNoir chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
Oh jeepers. Well it's differen, I'll give you that. And I've think I've hit on why there are no zombie romances...they're dead. But then again, so are Vampires. So as they're more active and say Uurgh a lot. Also: 'boss' and 'soprano'. Undead Yakuza, and Mafia, or am I going too obscure?

I'll read the next chapter.

Just don't sic Dr Sid (or worse, Neil) on me!
JetNoir chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
Okaay, I'm getting *really* concerned. And Dr Sid really is dead? I thought that was a turn of phrase!

I'm not sure whether I want to read the next chapter.

Oh well, here goes...
JetNoir chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
"a notepad with some rather disturbing scribbles that would give a psychiatrist nightmares, a dog-eared copy of “The Necronomicon For Dummies”, a chainsaw…

“A chainsaw?” Dr. Sid said blankly."

Very blackly funny, liked the bed-confusion scene, clever. "She's alive!"

Now all you need is a character called Igor...'Masteerr!'