Reviews for Outside Influence
Guest chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
I have to admit, I was really uncomfortable with the idea that Legolas is preggers :P But it was a nice story :)
R4v3n Kn1ght chapter 33 . 8/21/2009
What a long, a lovely piece! I love Aragorn/Legolas slash, but you added that extra element there. And pregnant Legolas always makes me happy, not even going to pretend otherwise. (I read this story a long time ago, and am now joined to the site, so it is difficult to refind all of my favorites and leave a signed review or two.) I liked this story very much. It was cute, angsty, and sexy (*rawr*) all at the same time. Nice job!
mOnKeYs-In-SpAcE chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
I am really liking this story so far! I read the first chapter and the excellent grammar and spelling alone was so refreshing from other stories I have read. I also like it's humor. I am really looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
faith bonksie chapter 33 . 8/7/2008
aw I love this story!
astalder27 chapter 33 . 3/20/2005
aww this was so sweet! i really liked this mpreg fic beacause you didnt make it seem that legolas was like a maiden. alot of fanfictions do, and i dont like those at all! very well written, great job!

sequel?

bri
00000000 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
i like this story
escape5 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
what a great ff. write more
Luna Lovegood chapter 33 . 8/18/2004
That was so great!
Ancient Galaxy chapter 33 . 6/25/2004
Hayley, When I first started reading this, I was thinking, okay, this will take me a few hours at most... that was BEFORE I realised there were 33 chapters !

Okay, mine was a page, yours, mini 's the fairness ?

Anyway, considering that I don't read this pairing at all (in any way), I am in the unique position to tell you that I thought it was brilliant ! You should be impressed & contented with yourself, that, with my short attention span, I actually managed to read to chapter 33.. I was THAT engrossed in the story. So throughly well done, and have a super cookie & milk for a job well done...

~ Me xx ~
Moonprincess202 chapter 33 . 3/24/2004
This was so cool! I loved it! And I really like the name Aiden!
Vuaryn chapter 33 . 3/23/2004
What a beautiful ending! I love your story. This has been a wonderful journey all together and that Lysander wasn't as bad as I thought him would be. Wonderful!
grumpy chapter 33 . 2/27/2004
great ending, oved the name for the baby, and the hovering mother hen Estel. Glad that Lysander and Legolas got things cleared up. Thanks for the god story
Legolas19 chapter 33 . 2/25/2004
Aw, that was such a cute story! I loved the ending! -
silverhope2001 chapter 33 . 2/25/2004
This is a wonderful story. I love what you have done with it. Congrats on an amazing job, you should be very proud.
Alyxzia chapter 33 . 2/25/2004
Brilliant ending to a fantastic story. Relly liked it, though I stil do not like Lysander.
Well done.