Reviews for Those Who Stand
I just wanted to relaxed chapter 26 . 12/7/2021
where is chapter 25? I cannot see it.
Blaze1992 chapter 58 . 8/10/2021
Interesting fic, curious if this allied fleet will be given older ship designs from ST for them to build and use?

Like the NX and it's later refit, enhanced by more modern systems and B5 tech?

You know what I am suprsied about, how no one has yet to make a B5 fic where a OC human opens up a business on B5 like how Quark does in DS9. Nor a fic where a human OC ends up wooing Na-toth and perhaps changing events by ripples.
Blaze1992 chapter 22 . 8/7/2021
Is that from other series?
WD chapter 58 . 7/3/2021
So far, very well done. As of this date (07-03-21) are you still writing?
WD chapter 58 . 4/28/2021
VERY WELL DONE - this had a date of 2003; are you still with us?
Ben chapter 58 . 7/13/2019
Like literally every multi-cross every conceived or written, this quickly devolved into a confusing mess.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2019
K'empec was anything but with the traitorous duross family.
A Reader chapter 33 . 3/29/2018
Sorry about last review auto correct happened and I didn’t see it.
A Reader chapter 33 . 3/29/2018
I decided to re-read this story there was same thing that I noticed this time for some reason you have a title hate and disgust for Stargate and I wonder why? But i also with thinking about it the stargate sg1 timeline is not really wiped out only things having to do with the Go’uld have been wiped out. Because wiping out the Go’uld would not change the Alterra there proper name aka the Ancients Norte would it wipe out the furlongs the Asguard the Nox or events in the Peguases Galaxy the Ancients would have noticed the moment when the Staregates in the Milky Way were destroyed and would have replaced them. And still would have come back to earth heater or not they would have explored through the gate or not I don’t know Ithink less would have been changed then you think.
Mf0012 chapter 30 . 11/9/2017
This is my third time reading this series - I simply love it. I do have a lingering question though: how did President Clarke and his aides not notice that they were being transported over to Voyager?
thedwo chapter 58 . 2/6/2017
To start, I've enjoyed this story, and it's predecessor, 'Universe of Change.' However, I do have some issues that, to me at least, made it less readable and/or enjoyable.

First, there are some basic spelling and grammar issues, like using 'thru' instead of 'through,' or 'mote' instead of, what I'm guessing is supposed to be 'moot.' While it's still readable, it bothers some people. Also, there seem to be frequently missing line breaks to denote a change of POV/location.

Second, you seemed to occasionally repeat sections. I am pretty sure there were a few sections that were just completely copy/pasted from earlier, but there were also a few times when you retold the same events, with no indication it was supposed to be a flash back or retelling from a different perspective. It makes the story confusing, because the reader is trying to figure out why something is happening twice, and it's even worse when it seems to be a retelling. For example, I am fairly sure that the Narn Regime got teleporters and replicators set up from the Klingons to help fix the damage to their planet at least twice, and then they got UP's synthesizer at least once as well. Overlap and repeats that make the story confusing.

Third, could you please go back and add series titles to the summaries? Not only does the summary for this story not actually summarize the story, but I had to wade through the block of text with no paragraphs at the beginning (which, being a disclaimer, was skipped, at least by me) to find out this was a sequel to UAC. You have the same problem with the Evolution/Ruination series, in which one has to read through more than a page of text in a disclaimer (which most people skim and/or ignore) to find out that The Ruination Imperatives is a sequel to Evolutions BOOK 1. If the second was called 'Evolutions: The Ruination Imperatives' then it would be more straightforward, but it is not. Compounding the matter is that you have a lot of 'version X' in the summaries. These seem to indicate you rewrote the story, but since you no longer have the original version up, perhaps you might remove those to be more clear.

Fourth, is there a reason why you seem to answer questions about other stories in A/Ns at the beginning of chapters in this story? It is, again, confusing you everything is being read a decade after it was written.

Fifth, I, personally, feel that the multi-cross has gotten to the point where it is starting to be a detriment. For example, the UP hasn't done anything to justify their inclusion to the story, and by and large end up repeating things - oh, EF tried to steal the Federation's stuff, and now they try to steal the UP's stuff too! Or, everyone gapes at Robby, and then at Data when they find out he's an android. On top of that, the inclusion of the Cylons, BSG, and Voyager (seemingly from one of your other stories) is just added complications that doesn't seem to be anything other then self indulgence. Honestly, it seems like the story would have been just as good, and far less convoluted, if you'd stopped with the two Enterprises and had everyone banding together to face the Shadows/Drahk without any Vorlan support. Or even Vorlan distraction (as what happened in B5 OTL). Instead, we have Thirdspace, Voyager, Cylons, Iblis, Borg, Q and so much more.

If you had of kept the contact limited, like how there was brief contact between Voyager and the Federation in ATV, it could have been a basis to introduce an over-arching story. Perhaps a different series or cross over series after ATV, UAC, and Ruination, talking about why there is such insanity (possibly wrapping up the temporal cold war/first ones war kind of thing). However, with all the different immigrants, after awhile there just feels like there is too much canon and characters to really integrate into the story, and you spend far more time just welding the different stories, characters, and technology together then you do actually expanding the plot.
Exiled-Away chapter 58 . 1/17/2017
Thank you for writing and sharing this story. They are giving me hours of enjoyment.
Guest chapter 51 . 8/8/2016
Adams is kidding himself. Him and his people ARE xenophobic and racist... to the extreme. His first thought when seeing Sisco was he must be a liar and a thug all based on skin color. Segregation causes less headaches? No segregation lets them feel superior. After all if you cant be better than a ni**er who can you be better than? Considering all the duplication needed to maintain military segregation it would also be wasteful in the extreme.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
Pretty strange that Sheridan would feel better that his wife is no longer the person he knew subsumed by Shadow mental manipulation. His wife ws destroyed by the Shadows and was left an empty shell due to no fault of her own. What does Sheridan do? Decides he can now carry on with Delenn guilt free.
Quite the human being is your John Sheridan.
Tony UK chapter 58 . 8/6/2015
This is a brilliant story completely glued I would come home from work and the first thing I'd do is start reading your great story you really know how to take your readers to far away places, that contain fantastic adventures.