Reviews for Speak Now
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
awww... so beautiful yet so sad too :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
to tell you the truth, at the start, i really couldn't picture harry and malfoy being gay. i actually thought it might be a humorous turn out - not because i have anything against gay people of course, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay (!) - but as i read along, i got accustummed to the idea and by the end... well, i was completely into the story. too bad its so short. but in a way, that's good because we can make our own fanfiction about the ending :P.
But i have to say though... Valentine Encounter is still my favorite. And for anyone who reads this comment and who hasn't read that fic yet... do read it... it's the best sotry of them all, at least in my opinion.
Haha... everytime i post a comment it becomes a whole dissertation! :D
ShadeWarrior chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Beautiful and depressing. Loved it.
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I just died. I know you posted this story literally YEARS ago, but I think the best gift in my life like ever, would be if you would add to it.
renglompsyou chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
aw this was sweet. but so sad.
wrathisred chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Amazing story! U.U although the ending had me crying.
TheQuestionThatRemains chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
It's AWESOME! The climax is superb! And I certainly didn't notice that it was your first attempt at slash at al!
Coyoyotie chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I hate you. You made me cry.

*sobsobsob*

Draaaaco. :3

x
Story thief chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aaaaahhhhhhhhh how could you end it like that how could you (sob)! You have to write another chapter what you wrote was fantastic I thought the characters were perfect ( if they were friends and gay ) pleases write more Draco can't die yet it would kill me and Harry !
RZZMG chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
GAH! Oh my god, you can't end it like that. It's just... bloody evil of you! I am not usually a slash kind of gal, but this story tore at my heart! OH PLEASE SAY YOU'RE GOING TO WRITE AN EPILOGUE THAT'S HAPPY. I don't usually care about sad endings, but in this case... Oh, please consider it!
TonjoursPur chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
that was so good and so sweet. id love it if he didnt die, but unfortunately, i think he did (

keep up the good work x
acid chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I just have that bad feeling that Draco won't survive...

but great one-shot nonetheless. And I think it's well done that you ended the storyline at that part...normally I don't like open endings, but sometimes I need to read a fic that isn't too sappy and all fluff...(doesn't mean that I don't love fluff stories, I adore them)

So keep up your good work )

cheers

acid
tOna de Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
wo you must tell me what happens later OMG! what kind of story is this, i need to know more please

wawawawa anyways I loved it

i must say you are such a great writer

loved it (second time i say this)

sorry for my bad english, im mexican :D
The-Cursed-Daughter chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
*screams in rage*

YOU END IT THERE!

Well, I mean, I get it...It's an angst story, but SERIOUSLY?

Oh well, I loved it, and it's going in my favs!

Kit
ailishmckechnie chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Please don't tell me this is another oneshot...Everyone is doing it now and it is going to have me throw myself off a bridge soon. Can you please consider expanding this? Great by the way.