Reviews for The Kid
SaiyaLoveHatake chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
aw thats so cute and you made hiei so sweet _ I love hiei and kurama! hehe PLZ UPDATE SOON!
The Black Flame Phoenix chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Please update this soon. Its really cool. Keep up the good work.
Animefouryou chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Wow Hiei found a baby maybe he'll keep it that would be cool add more now now thanks Jessica
Wake Me Up When The World Ends chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
Good I like write more soon interesting
KaraKurama chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
That was odd. I know what it's like to take care of one of those mechanical hells we call babies.
inknamida chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
It's not bad at all, although at the beginning it sounded like Kurama went to Yuusuke's school, which he doesn't. Update soon, because I'd like to read the next chapter.
readin gurl chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
please please please make more chapies please. I really love this fic it's the most original fic i have ever read update soon

signed lexxy
hieigirl10 chapter 2 . 6/11/2004
Please make more! This story rocks so hard!

Its awsome! Dude please make another chapter! PLEASE? Can you? PLEASE!
Rein of Review inc chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
Rein: WOW. I didn't suspect that it would end up as good as you managed to make it-I'm about to write one myself, so...
Ashi: *Pops up behind Rein* RE-EI-N-KUN! Who are you talking to?
Rein: Er...some author/authoress that did a fic I want to do one like.
Konjiro: *Hugging Rein in shock* D-d-d-does she always j-j-just turn up out of n-n-n-nowhere like that?
Rein: Yes. Now, get out of that pathetic embrace a four year old would be embarrassed over and be a man for once in your life.
Konjiro: I AM A MAN!
Rein: Would you please stop making your inferiority complex the root of all my abuse, Konjiro Honache the Fourth?
Ashi: Fourth?
Rein: Quiet, Ashi-Kun. Konji, sit.
Konjiro: *faceplants* Dgmefenbeir.
Rein: Yes, I know I'm a really evil wench. Now, let's go.
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
Hmm...this looks like a good fic. update soon
Kitsune Foxfire chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
Oh man, I feel bad for heie...
Blankedty chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
Aww...how sweet. I lik ie. It's cute.
Heavenfire Hellfury chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
o! please keep going w/this. it's so unique!
Ookami Aya original chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
_ Wai! Very cute! But... you slipped a little... Kurama's human mother knows him as Shuichi, remember? Might want to fix that.
Animefouryou chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
Great chapter add more please thanks Jessica