Reviews for Special
In love chapter 2 . 2/2
I keep coming back to this! Your writing is so beautifully written that I almost believe that this is canon! Oh please write more of Bill/Clarissa. Maybe Darrell and Alicia too? Or Felicity and June? I have always loved those ships! Keep it up! 3
2014 review chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
11 years too late but I must say that this is a really sweet story! You should make more stories like this :)
chrlttsmmrst chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
This is awesome. I keep coming back to reread it!
Beecharmer23 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Loved this, thank you. They work really well together. Good old Miss Peters ! :-)
QuirkyCliche chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Absolutely gorgeous, and in character too!
me chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
you should write more, awesome job.
ellkayjay chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
I enjoyed this very much! I am a huge MT fan, so was a little wary, but it was very well written! Well done!
lucyferr chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Brilliant stuff. Please ignore any prejudiced flamers.
Hazel Oakleigh chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
That was simply amazing. When reading Mallory Towers i never really thought about Clarissa and Bill together, but you wrote it perfectly and really did their characters justice. Well done on this great story and I hope to read another from you soon?
sharnii chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Well I never thought of these friends developing...more when I read Enid Blyton! :O But you do it very well. Good characterization of Bill & Clarissa. Sweet story.
pippastef chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Pure Blytonia!

It's so lovely!

Kudos for you! It's absoloutly wonderful! I could praise it all day!
A for Antechinus chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
this wasa beautiful I loved it especially when Ben gave bill that look, m thankyou so much.
Tallulah chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Wow. I really liked that, it was really lovely; so many different layers to their feelings and Bill was very in-character. Great work!
Jeremy chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
A very...err...original piece.
Green Charmer chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
Wow, that was wonderful. I haven't actually read Mallory Towers... or at least I don't think I have. Still I was amazed at the way you made the characters real, by the end I felt like I knew them. Thank you.