Reviews for Black Pawn, White Pawn
REBD chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
i liked it it's very good
artemisiii chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
one, let me just say i really enjoyed this, although, I do have one question...what happened to the rather large wound on Tom's shoulder from the bullet and M's ministrations?
therighteousturtle chapter 8 . 2/18/2005
Well, it's official. I've finally have read the most retarded LXG fic on
Sawyer Fan chapter 8 . 8/20/2004
I don't think I ever sent a review of this story. It was the first one I read when checking out the League Live journal site. I wasn't sure at the time if I was allowed to, but I am making up for lost time~

First off, this story was truly incredible, great writing, frantic pace, nonstop angst...LOL, and the part towards the end, where Allan was trying to smooth back Sawyer's hair, just loved that bit of fatherly attention.

I have often wondered too what would happen if M had gotten his claws on Sawyer. Another idea I had was when M was being chased by Quatermain, and maybe M stumbling upon a 'dazed' Tom Sawyer just recently after the blast, maybe even taking Sawyer hostage in front of Quatermain, or at the end...I wondered what M's plans were if Allan had surrendered the gun.

I had to let you know I loved this story so much! And forgive me for taking so long to say so! You are a very talented writer.
queerquail chapter 8 . 5/5/2004
Yum! Very, very good! delicious! I'm sorry, I'm hungry right now! Anyone want a cookie?
Hoshii-chan chapter 8 . 4/6/2004
O.O Wow...that's was excellent! Your writing is amazing, it kept me reading all the way through. Loved the story!
devilburns chapter 8 . 3/19/2004
Brillaint Story!1
kingleby chapter 8 . 3/14/2004
MUHAHAHAHA! die moriarty die! love how tom still has his optimism even afte all that. bless him _ great story i love it!
MonDieu666 chapter 8 . 2/15/2004
i dont know who i want to win... dorian or Tom
wait it's a no brainer. Dorian is a hot bad-boy imortal! let him win. you've written a great story so far. and you obviously no alot about the characters!
Jean-GreyPhoenix chapter 8 . 1/17/2004
i love this story it is very well writen
SugarIcing chapter 8 . 1/4/2004
poor Tom. how...oh gods. i feel so sorry foor the poor guy! Hope. one of the greatest gifts of mankind.
this was great. want to write a epilogue?
icing :P
pucktofaerie chapter 8 . 12/27/2003
Wow. I can't believe it's over. This has been beyond a doubt one of the best LXG fics I have read. Wonderful ending; you did a magnificent job of wrapping things up. I have enjoyed your other stories as well. I hope that you will read my LXG fic, if I ever get around to posting it. Keep up the great work, and keep writing!
heatherjwood chapter 8 . 12/26/2003
Hi. As you obviously can tell, I'm Maikafuiniel.
I love your story, seriously. Not to nasty, but with Sawyer going through some major hell. Not much in the way of bad language, but still getting the point across.
(Plus I just LOVE Rodney, who doesn't?)
Anyway, I wanted to put your story up on my website. I've already did the html and everything, and will be posting as soon as possible.
So, how would you like to see your story all set up in one nice page, clean and clear, with a nice background, and easy to read, eh?
Anyway, it'll be at: .
E-Mail me if it's a no, and I can take it right down though, kay?
Kagii chapter 8 . 12/26/2003
omg. that is so good. i appluad you. serisously. you a good writer. _
Clez chapter 8 . 12/25/2003
WWooww! STUPENDOUS! BRILLIANT! Okay... this was excellent. Sad it's over, but hey, we still have The Bodyguard, right? SO glad to see Moriarty got his commupence in the end... £$%&*". He deserved it :D Dorian snuffed it, bwahaha! I loved that bit by the way. Nice, brisk pace, and the ending;
"In Hope?" he said, a lopsided grin spreading to his face. "I think I can manage that."
YAY! GO TOM! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Speak to ya soon budyy! YAY! WOOHOO! *does her happy dance*
Clez - humming 'Santa Baby' ;)