Reviews for Timeless
MissIceDragon chapter 19 . 7/19/2007
Thats so sad...I hope you at least let Harry and Ginny talk to him through the Dream thingy...I definately like the story line though
realpeoplesuck chapter 9 . 1/14/2007
Ok, I love this story and have read it many times, but I must say you really need to learn the art of the question mark. I am an english major and there are hardly any question marks in your entire story. But keep up the good work. I really do enjoy your writing.
I Love Ginevra chapter 19 . 12/4/2006
OH MY GOD... how could you kill Ron? *cries* Ron's not sposed to die, he and Hermione are sposed to get married and have kids together... anyway, sad, but good update

ILG
Beth5572 chapter 19 . 12/4/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
imgonnadie chapter 19 . 12/4/2006
Interesting chapter. Please do continue to write.
silvertail chapter 18 . 8/13/2006
great story keep going
Logan chapter 18 . 6/17/2006
hello... I just read your story... it's very good... I hope there's another chapter
the-boy-who-loved chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
i like it...
imgonnadie chapter 18 . 4/16/2006
Interesting chapter. Please continue to write.
pettybureaucrat chapter 18 . 4/16/2006
why is ron so keen on learning dark arts? more than meets the eye, maybe. Luna needs to straighten him out! update soon.
amac1688 chapter 16 . 3/19/2006
interesting do you plan on continuing
Hannah chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
this story is really good, but i just finished reading chapter 5, and i notices a coupla errors.

1. you put the repairing spell as being "Arculous Repairo". the actual charm is "Reparo". If I'm right, i think you got that from the HP film, where Hermione mends Harry's glasses on the train. Here, she said "Occulus Reparo", because 'occulus' has got something to do with glasses. :)

2. the "Mobuliouscorpse" is just spelt incorrectly. It's "Mobilicorpus"

thats the major ones. hope it helped!

keep going with this one, and i'll get back to reading the rest of it!

Hannah x
Ascended Paladin chapter 17 . 2/10/2006
Great story so far, I can't wait for the next update... please update soon.
anonymous.individual chapter 7 . 1/24/2006
o. no!
Gaurdian9641 chapter 17 . 1/16/2006
very good story i really like it keep up the good work