Reviews for It Lies In Weakness
nyhala chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
this is a really good story! You did a wonderfull job with Irina's charcater and I absolutely loved the end!
Gabiroba chapter 10 . 12/22/2006
I love the twist you did with Irina working for the CIA in the end, I haven't seen that one worked into any other story yet.
Jade of Purple chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
I liked how you focused on Irina, and her feelings on Sydney and Jack. It was a pretty good story.
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
this is great, very in character, well done!

Irina89 chapter 10 . 6/8/2006
This was so god! Irina was perfect, as all the others. You got the characters so well I'm actually jealous.

I just hope, that maybe, one day, you'll have time for a sequel. ;)
Aurinko chapter 10 . 3/6/2005
This is great! Is there a sequel?
thehoodedsweatshirt chapter 5 . 2/19/2005
Just read this fic and LOVED it! Fantastic job keeping everyone true to character. Great job

She's a Star chapter 10 . 12/8/2004
Wow . . . there honestly aren't words for how amazing this fic is. Stunningly written, and it just fits so perfectly into the world of Alias. Irina's characterization was by far the most spot-on that I've ever seen in fanfic - her motivations and her weaknesses were portrayed flawlessly. The interaction between Jack and Irina was just beyond gorgeous, and Syd and Irina's last moment was so incredibly poignant - I got a bit teary. :) Vaughn and Weiss were just perfectly written, too, and "You hit me with a wrench!" and "I respect your husband, I care about your daughter, and quite frankly, you scare the shit out of me." are honestly some of the best lines ever. :)

Incredible-beyond-all-reason fic.
madelinear chapter 10 . 12/8/2004
Absolutely the best Alias fic I have ever read- and by far the best Jack/Irina fic I have come across. Your style was impeccable and your characterization was obscenely perfect. Please, write me.
derevkobristow-spawn chapter 10 . 12/1/2004
Beautiful. One of the most beautiful fic I've ever read. I hope you write more Alias (jack and Irina fics...) I absolutely love it!
Caelan chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Go jack and Irina! I love this. I really do. With every chapter, you remind me how great Jack and Irina are and make me furious at the Alias writers for even dreaming up this ludicrious affair she had with Sloane.
Caelan chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
You have captured Irina's personality like no one else. This is a great chapter. I loved it! If only the writers could get back to the essence of Alias like you did with this.
rebeldivaluv chapter 10 . 1/10/2004
This is, beyond doubt, the greatest Alias fic I've ever read. Granted, I'm not an Alias fic addict, but I've read my fair share - especially given how disappointing season three has been fro me - and this one...WOW. I lost sleep over this, I'll have you know. Stayed up so late, I'm only getting four hours of sleep. But I don't care. Jack and Irina are my favorite Alias characters, and you managed to write them a romance that wasn't OOC or trite or unrealistically optimistic (ugh, did I spell that right? I need sleep; nothing looks right anymore) or horrendously depressing (though you scared me to death when I thought she was going to die). I loved your ambiguity with all the characters, with their futures and their relationships, and just...Perfect. I'm seriously going to convince myself it's all true, especially with Irina-Substitute bound to make her appearance in two days. Blah.
Anyway, thank you for brightening up my week! I'm definitely adding this to my fave stories list.
spinach chapter 10 . 11/7/2003
I love this story, it's amazing! It's beautifuly written and it depicts Irina's character so well. Great job.

P.S. absolutely LOVED the ending, how Irina is Sydney's handler. very original idea