Reviews for Since From Myself My Other Self I Turn
Zelgadis55 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
It's nice to find a good Kougaiji fic that is kept in character. They are far and few between. I for one (of many I am sure) am glad he was eventually able to break free of the brainwashing but you did a superb job at showing his thoughts while he was in that bad place.

acern chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Poor Kougaiji! *cries* but... that was really well-written... Finally, a Kougaiji fic! there are way too few.
lucifer chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
lucifer chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Kaurin chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Dark, deep and real. Too real. In fact, if I didn't know better, I'd think that you are behind the creation of the character Kougaiji and that's how you can get into his mind and see all this. _ Keep up the good work~
Kanzeon chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Dark. Haunting. Not so much two Kougaijis as Kougaiji and his tormented conscience?
SeaGull chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Hum : excellent as usual !

It's strange to think that being free, it's choosing his own chains : all the self restraints we could sometimes feel in Kou's charac make him all more loveable (OK I think the word doesn't exist, Too lazy to look into the dico). The barcoded shadow coming back like a kind of ghost, lingering in his mind, that's really good ! I like the way Kou seems to push the temptation away to be as he has been for a while…It sounds like a kind of Faust, but Kou wouldn't seek victory at any price...

I would be curious to see his followers POV on the subject by your pen...

Well at least I know now that Kougaiji doesn't remain "brainwashed" forever (sigh of relief) !
Monkeybarrel chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Wow, dark, heavy, conflicted, and as always, beautifully written. You always take us down these paths that I would never think to walk, but then I'm so glad I did. Great introspective into Kou, and I love the Nii voice that slips through.
sf chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Enjoy it very much _. Your fics are never just well-written, they always show the reader something deep and dark and refreshingly new about the character.

I wonder whether Minekura-sensei sees the same way you do. It would be a pity if she didn't.