Reviews for The Lady Returns
Fortune Zyne chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
*giggles*

Good ending!
Alice Madison Parker chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
I really liked this one. sighs A KurtYuriko relationship. Nice.

-Black Heart
Matteic chapter 5 . 11/19/2003
Et c'est bien fait pour lui !

Niark niark french review again ! I'm really sadic, no ?
morph chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
Good ending. I had to smile about the bit about Stryker rolling in his grave. You did a pretty good job with this fic. :) (Sorry, I can't think of much else to say, other then the usual 'Keep up the good work!')
wahinetoa chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
Yay! Beautiful story. Well done. :)
wahinetoa chapter 4 . 11/7/2003
Kurt is such a sweetheart in this. I hope that she finds a place among them, her story was so sad. What does Logan think of it all.. his own painful memory matching hers. Will he give in?
wahinetoa chapter 3 . 11/7/2003
OOh, I feel the tension rising. Is Logan gonna step in for some tusslin'.. Yuriko and he are quite yummy. :) I hope that she's gonna be okay in the mansion, can just imagine the bruhaha if she stays. -rubs hands- Is Remy there for Ororo?
morph chapter 4 . 11/6/2003
Interesting...very interesting. Good chapter. I sence a bit of a Deathsrike/Nightcrawler thing going on, but maybe it's juat me. Update again soon! :)
morph chapter 3 . 11/4/2003
oh! I want to know her story too! Please update again soon! :)
Matteic chapter 2 . 11/3/2003
Je veux la suite !

(Hey, it's me who send a french review to another of your stories... Uh, I think I must improve my english. Bye !)
morph chapter 2 . 11/3/2003
Deathstrike possibly a good person? Yah, I suppose that's possible. I like this story so far. Please continue it. :)
wahinetoa chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
PRIMO action. Tension zinging and swinging about the place like Matrix. Oh, boy... what's gonna happen now that Logan has met his enemy at the gates? hehe. Will Nightcrawler be tempted away? Will Logan? -squealing excitedly- Don't keep a girl in suspense please? Awesome. Totally awesome. More... need it. crave it. ;)
wahinetoa1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Breathless in the anticipation.. goddess, I do so love a dangerous woman (Viper, Ororo and Candra).. more please! Will she see Logan? I can't wait! -pats you on back-
jtt410 chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
I just hope old wolvy doesn't recognize her scent before she gets to explain her visit...or the fact that shes not under strykers control...or maybe they'll be a chapter on THAT battle. just keep an eye out for those typos, and stop them before they get to the public's eye...alright?