Reviews for Fright Fest
NarutoandKakashiFan chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Freaky
jesi0546 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
wow! great prolougue,lil short but great writing!
Dee Saylors chapter 11 . 4/3/2004
-Gives a standing ovation.- Bravo! Bravo! I'd love for you to continue emailing me about new stories! Your an excellent writer! I loved the ending, it was great! Although, I kinda wish Lance was there, but it was good. Laterz!
DemonRogue chapter 11 . 4/1/2004
that was a WONDERFUL story i really loved it!
sweet like chocolate chapter 11 . 4/1/2004
Wow, great ending! I really enjoyed reading this, it was a great fic!
sweet-destiny3 chapter 11 . 3/31/2004
hey buddy,
i think this story was so well written, i can't even begin to tell ya! I'm so serious though that the whole halloween spirits freaked me out. The black shadow was creepy and my favorite part was the ending though. It's like the dark spirit wanted to kill her because she didn't believe but when she finally did he felt weak and undefeatable. it kind of resembles the whole believing in the unknown, that you should believe or you'll make the darker side stronger. my favorite part was the ending because of the whole, she can rest in peace now after fulfilling her duty and all.
I also like the fact that you put Kitty in there and she's sort of like a ghost with the power to phase through things and was creative. it's kind of creepy how no one remembered anything though but it's as if there souls and hearts still know but the mind ignores the memory of the incident. it's like a dream that changes your perspectives on things. it was creepy, mysterious, and very well written.
hope for more great stories to come.
Raphaella chapter 11 . 3/31/2004
Whoa that was awesome! Totally cool storyline, I praise you for inventing this beauty. I loved everything... there cud have been a few added things in certain situations, but everything else makes up for that. Neat story man, ;) hope you write another like this, in fact, I beg ya to do
sassygirl58701 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY! Update soon ! i want/NEed/must no what happens in chappy 10!
anonymous chapter 10 . 3/24/2004
Fright Fest is awsome! But what happened to Rogue and the rest of the x-men? What about the Prof and other adults finding the when they get back? does Kitty end up in present time? All of this I must know. Please continue the story!
Dee Saylors chapter 10 . 3/24/2004
Woo hoo! That was awesome, and as always, very intense. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I can't wait for the epilogue! -Blushes at the comment in the author's note.- Aww, that's sweet! No one's ever really said that about me! -Huggles.- You're so sweet! -Let's go.- Okay, I'll calm down now. Please update A.S.A.P! I'll be waiting! Oh, and I'll try to review any other stories you have posted or will post in the future, so that you don't have to miss my reviews! Later!
Tera chapter 10 . 3/23/2004
Hey. great story I liked it very much. I hope you post the end soon. I wanna know what happened lol.
Movie-Brat chapter 10 . 3/23/2004
Here's a suggestion, Add Pinhead from the Hellraiser Movies and jason Voorhees from the Friday the 13th Movies
and here's an explanation i made up for your Fic
What if the Spirits were actually, Souls that escaped from Pinhead so Pinhead sends Jason Voorhees to look for them but while he does that he kills the Pranksters who were pulling Pranks at the Xaivier Institute (Who are Mutant haters) then Pinhead comes to the Xaivier Institute
Please accept these suggestions
Anongirl chapter 9 . 2/16/2004
YAY! You updated! What do you mean nobody commented on the last chapter? I know for a fact that I reviewed it! And you didn't answer my question! Oh well. Anyway, this is great! And I'll ask again: will the Acolytes be making an appearance? Please update soon, and please answer my question!
Dee Saylors chapter 9 . 2/16/2004
Aww, it'll be over so soon? This story is great, and I really can't wait to see hwat happens in the end. Will they all get out alive? And I loved the comment about Kurt becoming a monk! That was great! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Dee Saylors chapter 8 . 2/16/2004
Sorry I haven't reviewed as of late, I've had the flu and then strep throat. This just isn't my month. As always, this chapter was awesome. Now, I'm going on to read the next chapter!