Reviews for Observations
Wacky Doodle chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
What a great story line...I really liked it. Too bad it isn't longer...
SqueakyTheDuck chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I LOVE this! You summed up their relationship perfectly! Face and Murdock's friendship is, to me, the most interesting, but I think Face and Hannibal definitely come in at a close second, and this fic describes them to the letter. I love the father/son bond they have. And I've totally spotted the Face-pushes-and-Hannibal-pushes-back-harder thing several times throughout the series. And every time I've noticed it, I've immediately thought back to this fanfic.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Faced pushed hard to see if Hannibal would break and leave him. The harder Face pushed, Hannibal pushed back twice as hard but never left him. Hannibal was the first to really care about Face. And Face realized it since Hannibal stayed it showed the Hannibal cared for him. and b/c Hannibal was the first guy Face ever realized he couldn’t con. Not just because the Colonel is a pretty sharp guy. But because he paid attention. Because he cared. And that Face could trust. i agree.
beyondtired chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Re-reading some of your older stories. Absofreakinlutely love your A-Team and NCIS stories. Totally awesome all around.
Pureevil230 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
murdock is soo right.
Aussie Nightwriter chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I loved this. It gives a real insite into Murdock's perception of the team relationships they share. I think it's close to the mark as well. This part was special... "I think Hannibal was the first guy Face ever realized he couldn’t con. Not just because the Colonel is a pretty sharp guy. But because he paid attention. Because he cared." Yep, I agree with that. Thanks for sharing this.
NSW chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
_ this is great!
KennaC chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Great little fic - I like the insights into Face's and Hannibal's relationship.
namariee chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Nice characterization. I like the point of view from Murdock.
Teri chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Sweet! I think you caught them perfectly. Nice work!