Reviews for Rest
Frodo's sister chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
This is an interesting story. Please continue. I noticed that you made some mistakes in this story.
FireFox Vixen chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Awesome!
modern-mage chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
Aragorn sounds SOOOO adorable!
sielge chapter 6 . 4/24/2007
I hope you will finish this one someday! Preferably soon!
Midnight Promise chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
There is a Tolkien Trivia Contest. . .? O_o;;

You better update mate; its been more than two bloody years!

(glares) Dont make get bring out the threats!

_-

Midnight Promise chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
Oh man Aragorn in all his glory. .. _
Midnight Promise chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
Hi,

O_o;; eepers, Aragorn gave a fit there. . ._

Must. . .read. . .other chapters!

_

Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Hey,

Well, I like (love) it so far, little mistakes, and I am off to read the next chapter.

_

FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 2/24/2006
lol! *laughter echoed down the dark hall* that funny. Really its not everyone day you see a famous Lord Elf crying like an elfling or a a human child running nude. lol! UPDATE SOON!
Amlee chapter 6 . 9/14/2004
I am hoping you have plans to update this story! It has a great plot and you left us wondering what is going on with Elrohir!
Lord Elrond of Hogwarts chapter 6 . 9/2/2004
Oh I didn't know you were here on FF! I'm GreenLeafGurl from CoE. I love your story, in truth, it was the first thing that got me into LotR fanfiction I think or at least remember. And to this day I still love young Estel fics. Please update! I would really love to read more! This is one story that I never forget what is going on (and if I did, then I forget what I forgot lol) Please, please udpate!
Crying Phoenix88 chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
Good story! Please update soon!
~*August*~
KissTheRainGirl12489 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I have read all of this story and some of the of Tolkien is almost every fic I've read where the author is creative-she vents them.I hate it!She proabblly hasn't posted nething b/c she probably knows that every1 will vent could be alittle nicer instead of her smart mouthed comments.
PS:An update in the future would be nice.
PSS:I love the way you make fatherly embarrased type Glorfy and Elladan and Elrond came in to Gilean's room I cracked up.I can just picture that in my head though lol.
grumpy chapter 6 . 3/16/2004
glad to see another chapter up. Poor Glorfindel and his nose. A lot of little kids like to run arround without clothes. Liked the part where Estel says "hide", looking forward to more
Zammy chapter 6 . 3/15/2004