Reviews for It Will Be Again
misuky7 chapter 19 . 5/5
This was fangtastic. I adored how they brought Spike back, well he was already back but you get it. I especially loved the ending. :3
commando666 chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
angel is a big whiner
BaDWolF89 chapter 19 . 8/6/2010
That was an epically amazing fanfic! Spuffy all the way.
rkm chapter 19 . 8/5/2008
LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED! i cried at the first chapter, i laughed till i cried at the scooby anctics, angel's mortification/jelousy, buffy and spike's playful and sensual escapades. TRULY WONDERFUL ENDING TO OUR SPUFFY! (now if only the show could have ended like this, all would be happy, but i digress ... ) THANKS FOR THE TEARS AND LAUGHTER!
Tooki chapter 19 . 2/3/2005
That was probably the most in character, best written fic I've read on this place in all my time of being here. Nice job, loved it, and still glad that I found it a year and some odd days after it was done. I always SO hate waiting for those chapter updates /
timeends chapter 7 . 2/6/2004
haha.. that's funny..
lilmamaday chapter 19 . 1/17/2004
I loved this story! You captured the characters well and you kept the funniness and zaniness that the 'scoobies' always had! I can't wait to see what you come up w/next!
Shannon Deep chapter 19 . 1/8/2004
Really enjoyed this. Vey entertaining and a happy ending. Thanks for that, and yay to Spuffy!
Oh, and I loved the "It's makes me feel all manly" quip ant the end. Nice touch.
Caroline chapter 19 . 11/19/2003
I read your story in a heartbeat ; beautiful and sweet , and lovely , and passionate , you made my dreams come true : the reunion of Buffy with Spike is perfect , and your characterization of the others is true to them. I hope read other B/S story by you , in the future !
jadedbabe chapter 19 . 11/15/2003
im offically shaking, this is by far, the best story i have EVER read in the history of reading material, i dont wanna push you but PLEASE make another story about them, its magical how you can make them so...perfect i think is the word that fits..perfectly
mistopher chapter 19 . 11/15/2003
omg thats the perfect story! yay love spuffy and you kept everyone incaracter so well good job!
wicca100 chapter 19 . 11/14/2003
What a nice surprise to find you had added an epilogue... and what an epilogue :)

Bravo!
darklover chapter 19 . 11/13/2003
Wow, the end was really this is the way things should end, spuffy of course. Applause to you for a job well done.
dragonqueen12 chapter 19 . 11/13/2003
Very nice ending to your story! Any sequels or other stories in the making? Will keep an eye out for your stuff!
SinisterChic chapter 19 . 11/13/2003