Reviews for Head Over Heels
bayesianheishi chapter 10 . 6/21
That was adorable! I know this was published almost 11 years ago, but if you ever still check this account, this was great. Well done!
miacarretto17 chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
omg this was perfect:) the whole thing with chandler and caitlin, is that based off of maxwellvand sara from the nanny?:) the whole "why do you think i sent her to you?" :) i think it was:) anyways, i love your stories and i know you haven't been on in 8 years, but i'm still reviewing;) love all your stories!
Veridissima chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Great story

Love it

I love Chandler as a single daddy
Bridget chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
Great Story! I love Chandler as a daddy :D
thenightcheese chapter 10 . 9/17/2005
Aw, that was such a sweet story! Loved it.
moviebuff91 chapter 8 . 9/7/2005
I just wanted to ask, is it just a coincedence, or did you mean to name chapter eight after a line in Fools Rush In? I love that line. "You're everything I never knew I always Wanted."

Hee hee. Just wondering.
Chandlers-girl04 chapter 10 . 12/25/2004
Great story. I loved it. Very well written.
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Love it, Iz is so cute and poor chandler, A
Afterglow04 chapter 10 . 10/23/2004
Oh, I'm so glad you finished this. I'd started reading it a couple of months ago, but then kind of forgot about it. This is so beautiful, in every way. It got me all emotional, and not many fics succeed in doing that. Great job!
Exintaris chapter 10 . 9/20/2004
What a nice ending. You think you're senile, at your incredibly young (to me) age? Phooey :).
Heather chapter 10 . 9/17/2004
wow, amazing ] more soon! update fallen asap!
TheresaCutefriendsfan chapter 10 . 9/16/2004
I loved it! and was very excited about the red sox thing (being a bostonian myself ;-) ) great writing I love the wayy you weren't over dramatic with feelings it was just right :)
loudsneabs chapter 10 . 9/16/2004
aw! that wuz so good!
Lucy H chapter 10 . 9/16/2004
Just lovely.
bellamarie chapter 10 . 9/16/2004
i love the songs that you use! so many songs that i forgot i love..

excellent story as always... don't know how you come up with so many stories but they're just fantastic... keep it up