Reviews for The Drifter and Town Insantity
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Very good! Different; I like that. It isn't often that authors write about this era in Western society..I guess it doesn't hold a wide appeal. -shrugs-
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
Bwahahaha. This one goes in the favorites, so it does.
Angel81 chapter 23 . 9/22/2005
good story
Mary-Ann chapter 23 . 8/5/2004
You kept me laughing and laughing for hours…. It's a good therapy. (-)

More seriously, I enjoyed reading this very much. I kept wondering, "But who stole the money, who is the bad guy…?" And finally, I have the answer. (-) Father Aoshi is an excellent idea. In fact, I enjoy this transposition of the RK universe to the Western universe very much. And you have a really strong imagination… I really wonder where all of this can come from… (-)
sekihoutai chapter 23 . 6/29/2004
Holy moly.

I really -love- this story. Because...because...because...because...I just love how everyone's character was and how they spoke and thought. Katsu is terribly adorable in there. Specially with his pyromaniactic problem. O.O

Battousai ego part of Kenshin is cool. I want him as a homie. And one of the best paragraphs that I could have laughed so hard even if I read it...ten times:

"He handed over a rather perfect little rose over from behind his back with a large grin. Missus Tokio accepted the blood red flower and sniffed. She smiled and said in a false, sweet voice, “Why thank you Sanosuke. I simply couldn’t have gone out there and picked myself a rose from my rose garden.
Lizzy44 chapter 23 . 5/15/2004
Great fic! I finally got around to reading the end and the Epilogue is great! _
Houndingwolf chapter 23 . 2/15/2004
*gets BIG WATERY CHIBI eyes* NOO! How could you do this? IT'S THE END OF ALL THINGS! *sobs*
Houndingwolf chapter 22 . 2/15/2004
I liked this chapter a lot, for some odd reason I was cracking up when Kenshin showed Kaoru how crack the eggs.
Wistful-Eyes chapter 23 . 2/12/2004
Man, I could've sworn that I reviewed this last chapter! But evidence proves against me; dunno what happened. 0_o'' It was great to see from Battousai's POV. His insights were very "eye for an eye" sure sounds like him! Come to think of it, truth is I sorta like that rule too...mwuahaha. Well, now we pretty know how every one is getting along w/ their lives...and it's goodbye. ;_; Btw, was the Holiday edition of TDTI finished? Was that it? _ ... Well, i guess you want a break from this storyline maybe. Cyz!
Fyyrrose chapter 23 . 2/9/2004
Sounds like you've been having a blast!..
Glad I didn't have to review the puke chapter
So you have a sequel in mind...God help us all
The screen is so tiny, and the keyboard is old..
I want my new computer that's gonna be fully loaded
so I had a VALID reason not to review, but since
I'm getting the chance, I might as well put in my two
sense. Being a canadian, I'm not sure, but was
the american flag back then red, white and blue?
LMFAO over kill and Katsu should never be used in the
same sentence! EVER! *swoons* I love B, I'm never
letting him go! He's everything that you look for
in a man. Oh and I think Kouga's voice and the one
of Wolverine off the x-men are the same. If so,
then DAMN he's one fine piece of man. I saw him
on an interview...and rugged good looks describe him to a
friggen T!
Okay time for me to vamouse, and I'll talk to you later!
Bad Notions chapter 23 . 2/9/2004
Fantastic story! Battousai is so evil! I love what he did to Hiko! -glares at him- But, did you HAVE to hurt my poor Saito-sama to do it? Oh well, he'll live... Unless he dies of embarassment from someone putting him in a pink frilly apron... Anyway, really wonderful work!
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 23 . 2/9/2004
A wonderful wonderful ending to a story that I'm sure I would never forget. It's been such a journey, and I'm glad I hopped on the bandwagon. This entire process was the most enjoyable, thrilling, shocking, mind-blowing experience I've ever had since the remote control was discovered in my last life! Hope that you'll come out with something else and we'll have yet another journey again!
Shihali chapter 22 . 2/7/2004
I have to ask - WHERE is that story about Shishio and Kagato in Hell?
lady mistress unsigned chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
nice story! i love westerns
Bad Notions chapter 22 . 2/5/2004
~Bat~tou~sai ~ is ~ in ~ love! ~ Bat~tou~sai ~ is ~in ~ love!~ Um, anyway, what percisely is Kenshin's problem? I mean, he gets a good home and a woman he cares about. What more could he ask for? Besides Saito not trying to kill him or Hiko telling embarrassing stories about his childhood? So that's what happened to the stolen property! I guess this means that Kenshin will have to return the items and stay in town after all, eh? Clever boy Seta! Yes, you do need to start on that sequel! Hey, at least I didn't suggest you put him in a cute little sailor outfit or stick him in a kilt, ne? Or dress him like Tarzan...-drools- Update soon!