Reviews for Released
starlite22 chapter 40 . 8/28/2020
What kinda school is this?
3 abusers get away with their behaviour with no consequences:
Logan physical abuse to Rogan, along with the hold he had over her.
Jubilee bullying and emotional abuse to rogue and neglect with the younger children.
Jean mental manipulation to Scott (and probably Logan), emotional abuse and intimidation to Rogue and physical abuse to young children, and none of them pay for their crimes/actions Xavier should know what’s going on and do something about it.
starlite22 chapter 23 . 8/28/2020
So Scott only wants wrong bee jean it with the abuser Logan, so she’s second choice?
starlite22 chapter 20 . 8/28/2020
So Scott’s forgotten what Logan did Rogue.
I hate Jean she’s a horrible character in this story s as d the other one, Rogue plays second best to her with both men in both stories.
Someone needs to do something about the school bully.
starlite22 chapter 16 . 8/28/2020
When’s jubilee getting thrown out she’s a bully to Rogue and mean to the you her children, she doesn’t deserve a place as an x-man or as a teacher.
starlite22 chapter 14 . 8/28/2020
This story so confusing constantly going back and forth, tetyingvyy to o remember the order of what’s going and has happened, woody have been better in order.
starlite22 chapter 13 . 8/28/2020
What is is with people on this school Logan rapes her and there no consequences and Jubliee is constantly picking on her or bullying her and nothing happens?
starlite22 chapter 10 . 8/28/2020
Jubliee needs to be punished for what she did, grounded her allowance taken away or what ever, she’s getting away with being a nasty little bully.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Can anyone point out where i might find full version of Sleep by jjblazer?
crystalstar1999 chapter 40 . 4/15/2013
I hope u update soon
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 40 . 1/20/2013
Love it! 3
samiamf69 chapter 40 . 12/29/2011
good story u should really continue.
Esus927 chapter 13 . 2/27/2009
What. The. Fuck.

Logan is raping her and they're just going to let him stay at the mansion? How retarded. Even if she doesn't want anyone to know, it wouldn't be hard for Xavier to just /make/ Logan leave and not come back. Scott HAS to look out for the best interests of everyone, he's the second-in-command of the school, so I just don't get this at all. I skimmed ahead a little and seen that even after a month Logan is still there. So, just gonna stop reading. For something as huge as this, you have got to have a good explanation for why you're allowing Scott to ignore a grown man raping a girl in a house full of teenagers. Considering there isn't one, you should of just used some other plot devise to bring Rogue closer to Scott and further away from Logan.

It was a nice plot and you write pretty decently. I just wish you had used a different writing style, the constantly changing dates just got old and didn't seem to serve any real purpose other than you trying something different. But do keep writing.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Cool. I liked the concept of Marie having died that night and Rogue surviving. That she killed off the part of her that was weak and pining after Logan.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Sorry but I find it hard to believe that she went around the entire day with a broken arm, not doing anything about it. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around Rogue jumping into a lake like that. As you were having a bad day though, I think I'll keep going and give it a chance.
RogueNya chapter 40 . 11/30/2008
Not a bad story, I am in love with Jase though hehe.