Reviews for Womanly problems
Mew'smeow chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Aww... no more chappies. T_T
JazzyCat chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Don't leave me hanging! I gotta know the end!
Donna chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
If Koga's here, three guesses as to who's gonna be behind him... anyways, Miroku, how could you forget? With water coming to reverse you i think you'd better hurry up and ask!
SinIsMyPleasure chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
oh fuck no this is just to fucking funny man i'm dieing of laughter i need to remember not to anger an elemental
hello chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
hey love your story plz update soon plz
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 8 . 11/20/2006
Great story, keep up the good work
AyumiFallassion chapter 8 . 11/11/2006
*insane cackling8 I LOVE YOU!
DarkRi chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
this fanfic is awesome...can't wait to read more. oh the japanese words for light is ranpu, fuwafuwa, tomoshibi, assarishita, awai,or hi(i'm putting all of the meanings so u can choose which one u like, they all mean the same)darkness:ankoku, kuragari, kurayami, yami...air:tei, kuuki, ea, fuzei, kuuchuu, ea-, tenkuu... and earth:tsuchi, yochi, chi, a-su, daichi, koudo... i just did this on my spare time but if u son't need them u son;t have to use them just trying to help.
CrAzY-sMaRtAsS chapter 8 . 6/11/2006
i was still laughing at the im gonna die then im gonna live and then i want to live part. keep up the great work!
mystery chapter 5 . 4/8/2006
it was very good and funny my bother was asking me why i was laughing so hard

P.S. tampons don't feel very good but are useful when swimming
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 8 . 2/11/2006
I love it! Update soon!
7578 chapter 8 . 1/26/2006
Update Dammit!
Anime Chick009 chapter 8 . 11/29/2005
yes Teen Titan fics are great but you have to finish this hecka funny story...plz?
Sugar Fanatic chapter 8 . 9/28/2005
Really rather strange and rather freaky but irrisistably funnt! Bless! Must Fave!
windborne chapter 8 . 9/5/2005
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, how the mighty have fallen... if Miroku was mighty in the first place. Oh well. Great story. Update soon. *rotfl*