Reviews for Smile
Did. Not. See. That. Coming.'0.0
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
yes! Yes yes yes! Figgin hell yes! Go ryou! XXD
oooh chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Not much description, rather plain and unimaginative.

However, it was a good fic and the ending was very interesting.

Especially since it was not stated who he shot (though my first thoughts was suicide).

Short and sweet(kinda).
The Thief Kuronue chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Great job! Being short has nothing on you because this was written really well! Afterall, Edgar Allen Poe wrote short stories, but he is a classic! This, was SUPERB! I definatly love the realism! You're a great writer!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
AAH! holy shit! it's been a while since i'vve read a freaky little ryou suicide fic...that was great! freaky as expected, but great!
Abi2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Typical, but well written. I liked it.
Reana1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
-_- too short.
Copycat4 chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
HE KILLED HIMSELF?Talk about weird... but i like it alot! It was good even though it was short.
malikxbakura chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
wow!v. good...i like this so much im gonna add it to my favorites just to look at sometimes*click*yep!poor ryou-_- good job nuthin more to say...yea i think ur right its the good ones that end up cracking first...so sad*looks at mimes suspiciously* hm... i wonder...could it happen?THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW!
missyv chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Wonderful piece. i can see nothing wrong with this. *claps*
Silence chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Short, but nicely written.

Hmm. You really weren't having a happy day when you wrote this, were you?

... It's always the quiet ones...
Moshi chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Good story. I liked how it eneded. _ You give back the meaning "It's always the silent ones". XD XD;
Satire Central chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
*grins* Excellent. An amazing use of a cliff hanger, written with that same type of hollow though oddly upbeat insanity that was thrown into the character! Such a close meaning does excellently to serve your point, and leaves readers with a chilled, fearing, though in a way excited feeling. There's so much left, though I think this turned out better than all the countless addition we fanfictionists like to add...

Life is hell, people suck, but it's things like this that can bring a bit of stress relief. Amazing work!

Always and forever,

Talentless
happy yaoi lover chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
oh my...O_O that was unexpected...wowies!_ keep up the good work pls!
Rowkey chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
It was good...untill the ending! . You killed him! It was wonderfully written, otherwise. Great work. :)