Reviews for Draconus Book One: The Sorceror's Stone
jadethetroll chapter 8 . 6/23
Wow. This story is awesome! Do you still have an idea how to continue and will do so? Or not? Cause i would really like that
Awesome chapter i liked the chace. The way you discribed Harry was cool after he had the wings of a dragon
i liked the way harry delt with the troll liked the hammer~fist move
okay the way you dircribed Harry landing on the ground was cool that was the part i liked the most
great chapter the explanation of 'riding the wind' was awesome
I knew it! I knew Harry was going to be sorted into a fifth house but wasn't shure what the name was
was awesome. But still wondering what 'riding the wind' means still great story
i like the story so far please keep writing more chapters.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Despite the biased towards Griffyndor in this I am glad this is not strictly a script fic like I feared it to be.

I have seen some successful Peggy Sue fics featuring Slytherin Harry that turned out interesting where Harry has at least a neutral friendship with Draco including one where he helps Draco because he doesn't like Ron either who was being *paid* by Dumbledore to engage him and Harry drew the line which he would only harm those who harm him but allowed Draco to give Ronald a hard time.

The rememberball incident Harry was neutral about due to knowing he and Draco made a promise to buy a new one if he did break it so that he wouldn't get in trouble for it and ruin the house due to taking *unnecessary risks* which i s the hous e motto
SortingHat chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Aha! I have seen this story abandoned and it's just as well since it's biased just like the original works.

I am not sure why this is really in an AU sorting Harry. It could've easily just been Gryffindork Harry with the word *Magus* slapped to his title and not a thing would've been different. He would've had his scanning abilities and wing abilities.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
The only problem I have with the *canon* version of JK Rowling is it's very biased towards Gryffindor and it's clearly evident in your work as well. I can tell you're in line with JK Rowling and I have not even read her books or seen the movies much and can see it's very biased.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
I also want to point out that just because a *pairing* is popular doesn't mean it's always the best or right for the character. Popular vote is not always right.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
I saw your reply to someone about *shipping* and I want to point out I personally don't care who gets shipped if any as long as it doesn't take the plot hostage. I hate stories that turn into long drawn out mind games or soap operas where the plot takes forever.

Some of the *Hurt/Comfort* Harry fics fall into that category and the Methods of Rationally fic easily fall into that taking 5 chapters for a small event.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
Actually yes. I knew he was going to be placed somewhere different the moment the Sorting Hat said "I haven't seen anything like you in nine hundred years" and the second red flag was "Albus having my brim for this".

The clues were all laid out in perfect order as bright as the noon day sun!
angeleyes1984 chapter 8 . 6/10/2015
has this story been abandoned?