Reviews for Beauty and the Beast Completed
Neferikeret chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
that is such a cute story, i know you probably wrote it ages ago but ah well i thought you might like to know there are still people working their way through all the old stories!
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I liked it!

Good job.
melpomene-muse of tragedy chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Oh my gosh! *girly squeal* That is so adorable! I mean, in all sane honestly rational thought I have trouble seeing Jack owning the special edition... But what care I for sane and rational when there is such a fic? And I can totally see Jack calling himself 'Beast'! And a drunken Janet learing at Daniel...Very cute Cath. You'll have to thank your dad for me:)
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
OMG! that was so sweet!
Christine Erik chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Very good! Very cute, too. :)
pearla914 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
this was a good story! it all works so nicely!
TonksieFea chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
HA Ha I love it cool.
JamSack chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Well I abosolutley loved that! especially because I love Beauty and the Beast. I'm guessing Jack knew he was talking to Sam, right? Great stroy :D
TheCrazySaz chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Just gimme a sec whilst my sides recover from so much laughing...

... there we go.

Man what a brilliant story! Dramatic irony is the way to my heart and just waiting for the final shoe to drop... well... i have the aching side to prove how brilliant I found it!

As much as I love Beauty and the Beast (one of the only films that will actually get a tear uot of me) I cant honesty imagine Jack enjoying it. Nor can I imagine either of them in a chat room. HOWEVER! This is fiction and I love it and it all simply adds the the hilarity of the story! Which was bloody brilliant by the way!

I must thank those who recomended you! And thank YOU for writing such a brilliant story. I will now be up all night reading as many more as i can before I pass out from the laughter!

Hurray for Sam and Jack!

Gotta love em.

Saz.
roseofthegate chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I read this story about half way through several months ago. I didn't finish it until now. It's a really cute idea, and you wrote it well.
Miran Anders chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Very sweet! Nicely done and well within character. Thanks! -Miran
Mystic-realm chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
aah i like that one its so sweet
Elysium chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Loved it! Love how Jack runs to sam's rescue only to have his socks knocked off!
NileGal chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Aw! Reminds me of You've Got Mail :)
jakku chapter 1 . 3/27/2004