Reviews for The One
SasuSaku Fan No.1 chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
o please update is the girl kari? i thought he was staying in japan -_-()
AoifeUnudottir chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
Hey hey hey!

Right, before I start rambling my head off, let me get one thing straight.

I LOVE YOUR STORY!

despite my name, I am also a big Yakari fan, and I do love Yakari as much (or even slightly more) than I do Takari. The coupling has grown on me definately, as I used to think it was quite gross for someone to go out with someone four years older than they were, but I have come to realise that it isn't all that bad (plus if I said it now, I would be a hypocryte, lol).

ON THE OTHER HAND

(MAKE NOTE: None of the following is meant to offend in any way and I apologise if it does; these are just the ramblings of a random girl who needs to type because she is high on caffeine)

Your asking for reviews and threatening to take down the story if you do not recieve a certain amount of reviews is slightly pointless. While I'm sure there are plenty of people who do like this story and don't review (I know I do that a lot) there will also be so many people who are reviewing (although it doesn't seem like it) who DO want this story to carry on. Also, new authors and readers are coming to the site every month, so it is possible to attract a new audience by posting chapters again and again and keeping your story up there on the first page. That way if you put a convincing plea at the bottom of each chapter then maybe new readers will review and review. How about asking questions or asking opinions? Such as 'plz tell me wot u liked/didn't like about this chap'. (If you're really desperate you can put a lot of grammar mistakes in amongst your typing and see how many people review to point them out.)

Furthermore how do you think real authors cope? (Sorry if that sounds offensive.) People like J.K Rowling don't really get reviews on each and every chapter (if she did I'm sure she'd have a bloody lot, though), so the only way she knows if her book is liked is if people buy it. Consider using the hit counter as a way to measure how many people are visiting your story instead of reviews.

What you are essentially doing is blackmailing your readers. It is almost like chainmail in a way. Saying 'review in three months or I will take the story down' is like saying 'repost in five minutes or a ghost will rape your dog' in a way. I don't condone chainmail (in fact I despise it with every fibre of my being), and in the same way I don't condone blackmail. ((Once again, only my opinion.)) I PERSONALLY think that it is a way of tricking or guilt tripping people into doing what you want. Maybe some people are not reviewing because they feel somewhat threatened by your to-the-point way of saying you will take it down and they are making a personal stand against you. Only a thought.

TO CONCLUDE...

...

I LOVE YOUR STORY! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

PLZ UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE PLZ UPDATE PLZ UPDATE!

Also, if anything in this review has offended, hurt or bullied you in a certain way, I do apologise sincerely. I did not mean it to be like that, but I am high on caffeine and I am typing so frequently right now that anything I think of is just going from my brain to my fingers and onto the computer. I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!

H-4-T out!

X
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
Will you please update I like this story alot!

-Talie
HaruMatt Lover chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
Keep this writing.i love the couple so much and the story.
thegeek chapter 4 . 10/18/2005
This is me here, and I just wanted to say thanks again for acknowledging my plea. It's not often when I get recognized; not that it bothers me or anything... Oh geez, I'm getting off subject... Anyway, again great story, and I can't wait for an update. Oh, and thank you for what you said for my story with my friend, you know, the Me and My Friend Chronicles? It helped a lot; although we're not sure if we're going to continue. I was wondering vaguely if you would check my story, now on the-geek and fuum, written solely by me, and give any comments on it. I know that I really shouldn't broadcast my own stories; I just know that you're a great author and could probably help me a lot on it. Anyway, please update soon, at least to say goodbye. Don't leave a good fic hanging! This goes for "Life" too! Again thanks a bunch. I miss your stories, and I hope to see an update soon!

Signed by yours truly,

the_geek
Digifan of the Century chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Nice stor.! Stor. is short for story, if wondering. I love Yakari! Taito too.. hehe.. totally out of subject..
thegeek chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
Once again, I thank you for replying to my plea. I ask the same thing of all you reviewers, to continue to read this story with reviews. Review as much as you can, even if it is really short! Continue on reviewing, so that -Blaze will continue to write! Also, please go read me and my friend's story: Me & My Friend Chronicles: Magic Knight Rayearth. We share an account called the-geek and fuuyukino, so please check it out! Flames are accepted!

I'm so sorry! I'm supposed to review for -Blaze, not broadcast my own stories. Continue to review, and -Blaze will deliver! And check out 'Life' too! It's a good one! Thanks a lot!

- the_geek
heartluv chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
I hope you update soon. I love this couple- I think it's a good story so far. So I hope to be reading one of your updates soon ;).
Mrs.Ishida-to-you chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
urg, please update! please? I LUV Kamato, its so cute! I wanna no what happens! *cries, not really lol* please? *Puss in Boots sad eyes, lol such a cute lil face!*
animeaddict99 chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
Well...that wasn't exactly a chapter./...but u get a review anyway! Happy Writing!
youigy hunter chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
why are you ending the story THATS WAY UNFAIR! i dont get alot of reviews for my storys but i keep going for the few who do like it!
animeaddict99 chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
great story!
yama fan chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
please finish the story!it was getting good.
sapphire-lily chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
Don't stop updating this story i love it . Please update soon!
yakari lover chapter 3 . 12/31/2004