Reviews for The Freak Show
Undertheskys chapter 25 . 11/13/2016
Good story
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 11/13/2016
Least he understands...kind of..
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 11/13/2016
Nooooo, he didnt... Did Inuyasha just wish for that!?
Undertheskys chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
Uhh ohhh Hiei dont let him dirty you mind with lies
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
OMG I just finally found this story again after not remembering the name but Im so glad that I FINALLY found it after a year of searching. I couldnt remember much so thats why it too so long to find but now i gotta reread it.
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
OMG YESS They are soo CUUUUTE, they're just like a real family
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
It's not mushi mushi, its moshi moshi
ritzkiaprilia chapter 25 . 7/28/2015
Loved it XD
they really a cute couple
MatteoAcioli chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
no one likes Kouga
NO ONE
DarkShadowMiko chapter 9 . 2/3/2015
I thought that I was the only one who watched runori kenshoiri or whatever ya call it.
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 25 . 1/13/2015
Adorable! At least in this fanfic Inuyasha was able to become a pure demon. -eyes shining brightly- Is there any chance at all that you would consider doing a fanfiction, a crossover of Inuyasha and Yuyu Hakusho, where it has both Kuronue and Yoko vying for Kagome's affections and they both become her mates? Even a different one with Kuronue and Kagome?
dxlmao chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
OMFG, ahahaahahahahahaha! Damn, that Jeff is really something, and I give Kurama props for not going to murder him for that heavy innuendo.
dxlmao chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Ahahahahahaahaaaaaaaa! This is so funny! I loved this chapter a lot. The dreaming about Kouga but kissing Kurama was hilarious. When I read " baboon pelting... " I imagined baboon pelts, pelting Naraku.
anonymous chapter 25 . 3/2/2014
I loved the whole story! It was really cool. Thanks for making it.
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
I thought that Mrs Minamino looked like a normal women with black hair and brown eyes like Kagome. Or brown hair and brown eyes like Sango or Ms Urameshi.