Reviews for The Freak Show
DarkShadowMiko chapter 9 . 2/3
I thought that I was the only one who watched runori kenshoiri or whatever ya call it.
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 25 . 1/13
Adorable! At least in this fanfic Inuyasha was able to become a pure demon. -eyes shining brightly- Is there any chance at all that you would consider doing a fanfiction, a crossover of Inuyasha and Yuyu Hakusho, where it has both Kuronue and Yoko vying for Kagome's affections and they both become her mates? Even a different one with Kuronue and Kagome?
dxlmao chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
OMFG, ahahaahahahahahaha! Damn, that Jeff is really something, and I give Kurama props for not going to murder him for that heavy innuendo.
dxlmao chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Ahahahahahaahaaaaaaaa! This is so funny! I loved this chapter a lot. The dreaming about Kouga but kissing Kurama was hilarious. When I read " baboon pelting... " I imagined baboon pelts, pelting Naraku.
anonymous chapter 25 . 3/2/2014
I loved the whole story! It was really cool. Thanks for making it.
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
I thought that Mrs Minamino looked like a normal women with black hair and brown eyes like Kagome. Or brown hair and brown eyes like Sango or Ms Urameshi.
ApolloAres13 chapter 25 . 12/12/2013
I loved this story it's brilliant!
Vampire Miko 159 chapter 25 . 10/19/2013
Loooooved it!
Befuddledfox chapter 25 . 6/19/2013
Very enjoyable story
majishan chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
i hope it's only a dream kurama...
Akitorai chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Lol "She held the rose up to her nose once more. 'Who cares what Inuyasha thinks. Kurama can pull a rose out of his hair. Inuyasha could however probably pull a thorn out of his butt.' - XD
inuluvskags1 chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
It's good that you love kouga and all, but it won't intervene with Kagome and Kurama's budding relationship, will it?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I loved the story. I believed that I read it before but couldn't remember if I did or not. Lol. Good job on the story by the way. Hope you update!
Esoulix'Anne-Louise chapter 17 . 10/12/2011
Alol! I love reading this again! :)
Navaka114 chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
Poor Kagome, three hot and cute demon guys after her... Actually, NO FAIR KAGOME!