Reviews for Sins of the Father
foxdreamer chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Great story so far. There is, however, one little detail that is throwing me off. You have Ryou and Bakura backwards. Ryou is the shy one and Bakura is the agressive spirit. If you're doing this on purpose then I would explain that, because I was really confused when I read this. Otherwise, great idea, and I can't wait to read the rest.
Calamitynexus chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
I'm trying to get into it and its got some real high points. However, your grasp of abuse victim psychology needs some work.

1)They don't sleep soundly. People who are abused become hyper aware of their surroundings. They are light sleepers. Many actually deal with bouts of insomnia.

2)They never really forget. Being abused leaves a mark on your subconscious. Even if Yugi didn't remember what his father did he still wouldn't trust him because the subconscious mind remembers.

Its a good story but the character of Yugi needs a bit more research. You undermine emotional engagement of the reader when you miss the subtle points that develop character.
joycefunclub chapter 9 . 1/20/2009
OH MY GOD!

this sound good!

this one is a nice idea to write out.

&

ive red it twice

i simply luv it
kamoray chapter 9 . 7/15/2005
Kameeko: *pokes story*

Kamoray: ...quite interesting it was...
Masami Mistress Of Fire chapter 9 . 9/30/2004
oh my god! this is the most kick ass story i have ever read! i mean, it's like...ah! it's just too good! i couldn't believe it! thank you for writting it! i love you! ah! please write another story soon! if you don't i'll be all like...no!

Seriously, great story! it's really awesome! *thumbs up* way ta go! _

Masami
Joel's lil baby chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
wa that was so cute it about made me cry *sniff* your a very good author please continue the story im very anxious for the next chapter
Lotosu chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
this is amazing. you got the mood swings of the dad just right, the personalities developed but still had intricitaties, and there were pretty knives!

wow, that was anti-climatic! but i want to hurt for obvious reasons now... why edit? wah!

i loved this story... it was deep...

ta's!